Champions League 2017/18

Teams like Real have a second XI that they use for cup ties and league games where there is a CL match during the week and they can still take the 3 points.

1 Like

Real wont hold this lead. They need a 3rd

Firmino not really been involved. Works hard but just not enough of him on the ball. Just lacking a bit more cutting edge.

Ronaldo done bigger all tonight as well

But he is Ronaldo. Just being on the pitch is enough.

I think Karius just played his last game for Liverpool

Oh well that it then. Karius has rubber stamped a new goalie coming in. Oblak, Allison, Donnarumma. Hell give Bogdan a game!

1 Like

Cannot believe we lose because of our goalkeeper.

Looks like Real Madrid with 4 CL titles in 5 years and 3 on the trot. That is impressive.

3 Likes

Yep… Alisson step up…

You know mate as much as I hoped we would win I thought either one of Lovren or Karius would drop a ■■■■■■■. Degs has had a good game, but the goalie has been atrocious. Congratulations Real Madrid. Taught us a lesson in how to play in a big final.

Bring on Moreno for Firmino and play Mane central.

Dont hate me guys

https://twitter.com/FootballVines/status/1000474106448547840?s=20

2 Likes

We have played our hearts out and were on top until Salah went off, and then Karius pretty much gave the game away with his stupid pass, fought back well but you can’t defence a wordie and then the third goal well-

What an awesome weekend

1 Like

We gave it all (even Karius, he just isn’t good enough). No regrets, next season with depth we can be better.

Was until this morning…

1 Like

Yep, thank ■■■■ though.

Well I’m off to bed, it a 2am here in Colombo and I’ve got curry smashing me at the moment.

Go Dons!

3 Likes

Karius apologising to the crowd as he is inconsolable. To be fair he did make some fantastic saves, just made basic mistakes. Hope this doesn’t end his career as he still quality just not for Liverpool.

He’s mid-lower PL standard like Migs. He should be nowhere near a CL Final. If his football career fails he can just become a male model.