Champions League 2017/18

ZZ goes out on top. First Real coach to NOT get sacked in quite some time as @bugman5 says above. I am pretty sure Florentino Perez would be in his ear asking him to stay on in the front office. And, should France falter in the World Cup, I won’t be surprised if they come calling.

Anyway, THANK YOU Zizou, you handled the last 2.5 years with class and dignity and achieved the unthinkable. Muchas Gracias / Merci

Bale said to be leaving Real due to being benched. Apparently he fancies Man U but is happy to return to Spurs, who have right of reply on any deal.

Signing Sanchez may mean that Man U won’t be as keen.

I’d be happy to see him back at WHL.

Big signing if Spurs can get him back. Harry Kane and Bale would make for an awesome combination!

Christian Eriksen said to be heading to España with both big clubs wanting him. Somewhat depends on whether Antoine Griezmann heads to Barça from Atlético as to which club Eriksen gets to.

Bale going from Real on £400k per week to Tottenham for what £100k-£150k per week with their wage structure? I don’t think so.

Our name just gets thrown around whenever Bale is involved and I’d love to see him in a United shirt but I doubt it happens.

Hopefully I’m proved wrong.

Could see him going to PSG or Bayern.

Suggestion was he’d be on 200k at Spurs, same as Kane.

And he’d be back in the UK. And he’d get to go back home to Cardiff if he wants…at least once a year.

Same article said Spurs were likely to lose Aldeireweld to Man U, but of course, everyone’s going to Man U.