Champions League 2017/18

asensio is a freak, what a bargain. would go more than mbappe and dembele easily if real allowed the sale.

2 Likes

We will finish 2nd in our group - No probs.

You have to think it’s reals to lose. That said PSG could go all the way with the bolstering they’ve done. Bayern always a threat. English teams will struggle I reckon just don’t seem to have the depth of the regular mainstays. Have nfi how Barca will go.

Well there’s no Arsenal so somebody has to make up the numbers.

I actually think we can go deep. Have the type of style that gets you going on long Cup runs.
Real, Juve, Bayern and United the 4 favourites for me

I think it is not so bad Dortmund could lose Dembele and less likely to lose Aubemeyang. I could see them drop to 3rd in that group easily if they lose even one of those two players.

1 Like

Dembele to barca confirmed.

mbappe to psg expected today. some huge moves for young talent of 1 good seasons, hope for the player itdoesn’t backfire, hope for the club that it does.

1 Like

Comfortable 3-0 win over Basel to kick off our campaign. Hammy injury early on to Pogba puts a dampener on it

Looking forward to seeing Real tomorrow. They have been off their game the last 2 Liga games (both draws) and will be missing Benzema and possibly Asensio. Fingers crossed!

And benfica dropped 3 points at home

Nice one and at Wembley also.

Great win (1-3) for Real away against Dortmund in a stadium they had never won in. Ronaldo with 2 goals.

Ronaldo in UCL this year:
Hat-trick vs Atletico
Hat-trick vs Bayern
Brace vs Bayern
Brace vs Juventus
Brace vs Dortmund

Spurs!

Karius is ■■■■■. Makes Mignolet look like Buffon…

2 Likes

United putting on s clinic in Moscow. 3-0 at the break, Lukaku with a brace

Lord I miss Morata :frowning:

Martial was on fire the whole night

Karius may be ■■■■, but at least I’m not filled with dread and gloom the second he gets near the ball like mignolet.

Still hope for Karius

1 Like

Give it time.

then follow it up with a twitter feud with half the premier league’s pundits.

Bayern sack Ancelotti.