Champions League 2017/18

Yeah, must’ve lost the players.

More than happy with that performance from Spurs.
With a little luck we could of won and not too many teams go into that stadium and take it up to the hosts.
Was a great game to watch.
Barring some sort of Wembley meltdown am confident of getting through to the next round.

That was a good game. Real had their chances but the draw was a fair result. Was Kane auditioning for Zizou?

Kane grew up a Tottenham supporter and is English.

No way he goes to Real.

Depends if he values winning trophies or not. Madrid would be hard to turn down plus it’s a million times a better place to live than London

COYS

Personally think Harry wants to win a significant trophy with Spurs before entertaining the idea of playing in Spain.
Not the League Cup either.
Obviously going to be hard to win the title this year with City and the blazing start.

Not saying we are winning a trophy but I reckon that would be his mindset.
Loves the club.

2 Likes

There gets a point where you wonder what you’re going to do with that extra £50,000 a week, or whatever it is.

Be a lot warmer in Madrid though.

Anyway we scored 7! Liverpool’s biggest away win ever in Europe.

3 Likes

I disagree with both comments. Can prove one is at least questionable and I think usually Real get who they want.

Yeah.

Except De Gea…

Which is why I said “usually”.

Unbelievable.
And people were laughing at us for the group we were in.

1 Like

Real are a rabble currently, beaten by the bottom side in the league on the weekend and that far behind Barca it isn’t funny. Would be surprised if Zidane makes it Christmas.
English sides are all dominating. Very strong chance that 5 of the 8 in the quarters are English

They miss Bale.
They have scored so not over yet.

Ageing list aswell. Should of flogged off Ronnie and Benzema, would of got over a hundred million for them and invested in guys like Dybala

COYS

1 Like

Hopefully the Toby A injury isn’t that bad as he is our gun down back.

Regulation 3-0 win against Maribor at Anfield. Took a half to break them down but good signs that we now seem to be finding a way against sides who just come to defend.

Back to back 3-0 wins at home. What is going on! Should have been more with Milner missing the pen.