Champions League 2017/18

Good mates with a couple of die hard Juve fans.
They are freaks with passion for the club.
Told me they would of rather played Pool and it’s a really interesting tie because most of them have no dislike of us whatsoever and usually wish us well in the EPL.

1 Like

Lads, it’s Tottenham

3 Likes

Yes - I remember Inter adopting that philosophy.

Alot of teams adopted that philosophy in the past, good team, stylish team but soft as butter. That’s well and truly behind you now.

Thought that also however back to our old ways in the EPL.
Hopefully Santa brings maximum points over the xmas period.

Basel 0 - 4 Man City
Juve 2 - 2 Spurs

Man City have put their tie to bed, but Spurs get a good result away from home despite trailing 2-0 inside 10 minutes. Higuain’s missed penalty may prove costly.

1 Like

We’ve got Liverpool in the league next. YIKES

0-5 up in the knockout round of the CL. Might start rubbing one out on the train

4 Likes

Have to admit I was quite nervous heading into this game with PSG given our travails in La Liga. But, cometh the hour, cometh the KINGS!

Hala Madrid!

Have a listen to that Sevilla crowd, what an atmosphere.

English clubs not a patch.

1 Like

One of the most expensive teams in the world and they play like that.

De Gea never misses an opportunity to make me angry about that missed transfer to Real Madrid :frowning:
What a player!

He’s the only player from them I’d like to see in our team. Best goalie on the planet undoubtedly.

Another day another bore

Typical Jose away performance really.

We only looked half a shout when Pog came on.

A nil all against Sevilla away from home is no disgrace though, they are a decent side and I’d say we’d be pretty confident of getting the chocolates in the replay at OT.

It may not be a style that everyone loves but it is a style that helped us win Europa last year.

Real Madrid and Liverpool through to the last 8 in reasonably comfortable fashion. Spurs v Juve on tomorrow morning, should be an absolute belter!

Real played the perfect match. Didn’t take any risks with Kroos and Modric, trusted Vazquez and Asensio, and got rewarded. CR7, again!

In the last month Zidane has answered many of the questions (rightfully) raised about his tactical nous this season.

Hala Madrid! A por la 13!

Real have to win the CL as they are an embarrassment in La Liga currently

They are 3rd?