Champions League 2017/18

For all the w ank from the English media about having 5 clubs progressing and taking over Europe theres only 2 left.

2 Likes

And the 2 remaining will need kind draws to get much further. The 2 Spanish giants and Bayern are miles ahead of the rest

FC Barcelona vs Roma
Sevilla FC vs Bayern Munich
Juventus vs Real Madrid
Liverpool vs Manchester City

Ffs sick of facing Madrid

Also Bayern is getting a free ride through these KO stages

Ugh, Juventus is going to be tough. ■■■■■■ Barca getting a far easier draw. Forza Roma!

And now the 2 are playing each other so only 1 will progress.

Yep so much for 4 English teams in the semis. One is all it will be. Would have preferred to play at Etihad in the first leg but can’t complain otherwise.

That. Is. All.

2 Likes

What a goal

1 Like

Lol @ Juventus to concede 3 goals - shame spurs didn’t get through as I think they’re more likely to beat real madrid.

Real would’ve put 6 past the spurs

1 Like

Liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiverpool

6 Likes

What a performance!! Blitzed then in the first half, held firm in the 2nd. Tie far from over but a 3-goal cushion and a clean sheet heading to the Etihad next week. Come on Redmen!

5 Likes

And yet they didn’t do anything of the kind when they actually played.

3 Likes

Spurs don’t have any sort of champions league pedigree, for the best they made their exit when they did

I don’t play hypotheticals.
We beat Madrid and quite comfortably I might add.
Pedigree or no ■■■■■■■ pedigree.

1 Like

Did well in group stage I’ll admit but turned to butter when it counted, once again lacking that pedigree and unless they play champions league every year, Spurs will just keep making up numbers.

Nope.
If we were as soft as butter we would of chucked it in when playing in Turin.
We were 2-0 after 10 mins.
Not many teams come back to get the draw against them after conceding a 2 goal deficit.
Especially ones that are soft as butter.

End of the day the tie could of gone either way and that’s football.

One thing we do agree on is I can’t see us winning a Champs League either.
I can’t see us holding on to this squad that long before the poachers come a poaching.

3 Likes

Fair play Sammy, you have passion. iI like that

I dips me lid to Pool, ■■■■■■ good win.
They won’t lose from here

3 Likes