Champions League 2018/19

There were Spurs fans actually walking out.

If they had disallowed that goal I would have kicked the tv in.
No way they could cancel that one.

3 Likes

Pretty good game as a neutral. First 10 minutes wowee.

Hope not. Spurs still have plenty to play for (CL qual for next year).

For sure. And of course to help Liverpool. I just think this kick in the teeth will have City desperate not to let the League slip.

Well done Tottenham Hotspur.

4 Likes

sticks gun in mouth

9 Likes

Whaaaaaaat ā€¦someone check on Stallion. Normally hates the ā€œsperm guzzlersā€ to coin his phrase!

2 Likes

when is the last time Spurs made a CL final? hope they win it all.

will Kane be fit for the semiā€™s?

I think itā€™s their first time in the semi finals (?)

1 Like

I think we had a similar experience in about 03-04 after looking like we were going to beat chel$ā– ā– ā–  in the UCL and lost. I think we may have played them again shortly after and I donā€™t think we did too well. I suspect Citeh are broken now.

Correct, not sure if they ever did it in the European Cup days.

Pretty sure they made a semi in their first year of European football

I think I heard the last time they made it was ā€˜62?

Kaneā€™s still expected to miss and Son will miss the first leg after getting a second yellow.

Yep at their very first attempt. Lost to Benfica who were in their golden period

Sissoko has become important also and he got injured today.
Winks was playing good ball before he got injured.

I canā€™t see them being broken mate.
Sterling right now is the hottest player in world football.
We will see Saturday night however Iā€™m expecting retaliation.
Who knows?

1 Like

Who knows. I am siding with city player being on the mercenary side of things and getting knocked out by you ā€˜brokeā€™ when they thought they had won them I could very well be wrong, and it wonā€™t be the first time.

From a purely selfish perspective I hope they drill you guys and in turn ā€˜breakā€™ you and we finish higher than you. If we donā€™t finish higher than you then that is ok we are in a transitional period after replacing the long term boss after a very long tenure call it ā€œMatthew Knights @ Essendon 2.0ā€ and as long as we get a UCL spot then I am ok with that for now.

And I have to get this off my chest: CONGRATULATIONS SPURS!

It would feel worse to me if the manx or chel$ā– ā– ā–  were in your place.

3 Likes

Been a great day mate and cheers to you and Stallion fora both congratulating us.

Got to acknowledge though as the guys in this thread tonight have pointed out our history since The Beatles were letting rip has been pretty tragic.
Guess itā€™s a bit of a shock for everybody weā€™ve gotten this far.
Pretty uncomfortable actually knowing people are congratulating us and all that weā€™ve done is made the semis of a tournament.

Anyway Iā€™m still smiling like a Cheshire Cat and Iā€™m sure Fog would be tonight also.

Would expect nothing less than what youā€™ve stated mate when it comes to how you want things to pan out.

Love our rivalry and love your banter.

I laughed my ā– ā– ā– ā–  off today when I read Stallions gun in mouth post.

5 Likes