Champions League 2018/19

Just about the watch the game in it’s entirety.

7 Likes

That corner by TAA is amazing. Such wisdom by a relatively junior player.

Still so pumped!!

2 Likes

Hope you are enjoying España (although many in Barcelona probably don’t consider themselves a part of it)!

There is a deep and complicated reason for the way Barca supporters are feeling. They have seen their most hated rival (on and off the pitch, emotionally and politically) win 4 of the last 5 Champions League titles. That of course being my Real Madrid. So, despite their utter dominance in winning the Spanish La Liga (8 of the last 11) their is a deep inferiority complex as it relates to Real Madrid’s European success.

I am fine with that :slight_smile:

Well I reckon I am a Catalonian at heart. I am now a Member of Barcelona (as well as Liverpool), and actually could see myself living here in the future.

We have checked out properties and by Melbourne standards are not that expensive; and I have been to a political rally and while I dint really understand the language, we were all Comrades.

Mrs Fox is that keen, so maybe Mrs Fox IV is a Catalonian possibility.

Though I am sure someone posted on here about never marrying a Spanish Lady.

1 Like

As someone married to a Spanish lady for the last 16yrs I consider myself an incredibly fortunate person. I love Spain, the people, the culture, and the focus on the collective. I will stay away from commenting on the Catalan situation as I am biased in the other direction.

In any case there is this:

Shocking start from Spurs. Ajax 1-0 in the opening minutes

2-0, no way back now.

Going back to bed for an hour.
Congrats to Ajax.

Yesterday I said it would be much more exciting if we got to play The Reds in the final.
Thinking about it now that was a ridiculous statement.
Ajax will be good opposition for Liverpool.

Only 1 positive I can think of for us with this limp ending to the season.

Levy will loosen the purse strings and we will actually buy some depth one would have to think.

Wonderful play from Tadic to set up their second

not over yet!

Spurs will go through

1 more goal and they are through, amazing

Ajax will do well to hang on here.

5 minutes added time

Unbelievable ending

WTF

WTF!!!
Amazingly stuff, Spurs through

NO.

WAY.