Champions League 2018/19

Technically time should be added after a goal is scored. The 5 minutes of added time also had to take in any added time for cards, substitutions etc

1 Like

I have watched Make Us Dream. Unbelievable how much pressure Stevie G felt by in effect carrying the entire city. Not really surprising though.

I was aware of the pressure and expectations, however, it wasnā€™t until I closely watched that doco and witnessed the real strain on Stevie Gā€™s face (and in his voice) did I realise just how heavy that burden was (and the subsequent toll it took on him). His decision to stay and reject massive offers to move to Chelsea (and with Benitez acting coldly towards him) was an incredible act of hometown loyalty and demonstrated his love/passion for Liverpool and its people.

1 Like

This is available to watch on Amazon Prime for anyone wondering (like I was)

1 Like

Couldnā€™t believe it when I woke up and saw the result. Big congrats to the spurs fans on here. Hope spurs win it!

Love myself an all English final

1 Like

Hopefully a better spectacle than the last all English final

Was that the Chelsea vs manu one? That was a cracker of a game

Was great we won but thought it was a pretty dour game not helped by weather and an artificial pitch

Yep - oops - forgot to mention that. Watched it via Amazon Prime. Cheers.

1 Like

Incredible couple of results. Congrats to @smooth, @Sammy_Hagar, @fogdog and a few others. Should be an epic final.

COY*!???

4 Likes

At least one of the managers who has been criticised for not winning a trophy despite their teams playing good football will take home the most coveted prize in club football. Roll on June 1, not sure whether to head out to a pub to watch it or just sit in from home.

I really hope Spurs win, just for you @Stallionā€¦and @Killer_Mike.

1 Like

This is all Interā€™s fault!!!

Can just imagine Arsenal fans in London watching that Spurs Ajax final exactly like we would be watching Carlton in a prelim final, would have been an absolute dagger through the heart.

Spurs winning the Champions League would completely and utterly change the dynamics of the North London rivalry, would just about permanently switch historic bragging rights on its head, atleast until Arsenal win there next significant trophy.

3 Likes

Thatā€™s good, isnā€™t it?

1 Like

Think we are playing Carlton later that day.
Could be on a bender.

3 Likes

I really like this post because Iā€™ve been thinking about this all day.
Was also thinking about JRains post about the banter.

The thing is personally I actually like Liverpool and really like the way they play.
Love watching Salah and reckon he is a magician.
Apart from our games their the 1st team I like to view.

Itā€™s going to be like we are playing the likes of Arsenal and Chelsea even though they arenā€™t out there.
Knowing it will hurt like hell if we strike gold.

Iā€™m not sure how the other guys like Fog see it but thatā€™s how I feel about it.
If memory serves Fog doesnā€™t have the same liking of The Reds.

1 Like

Spurs can EAD! Iā€™m liverpool baby!