Champions League 2018/19

Chelsea’s new sporting director will be starting in goal for Arsenal.

Bit surprised after the comments he made recently.

The stadium (pitch miles from the seats) and tv camera positioning in Baku is a debacle.

1 Like

Giroud scores the first

Faaarkkk

Still trying to work out the relevance of Mesut Ozil.

1 Like

Hazard unplayable, just scored his 2nd as Chelsea go 4-1 up. Iwobi had given Arsenal a lifeline of sorts with a beautiful volley from outside the area about 5 mins earlier, but it’s game over now. Hazard will be a massive loss to Chelsea, in the form of his life. The transfer ban will exacerbate the departure…

But is Hazard worth 115 million like Real are rumoured to be paying? Just do a Juve - wait till he’s out of contract in one year and get him on a free transfer.

If Coutinho is worth 140 Million (yes he did have a longer contract left at LFC) then Hazard is worth every bit of that fee. Thing is if RM decide to wait for 12 months and try and get him on a free other clubs will start sniffing around. Chelsea will want to cash in now, Hazard wants to leave, RM are desperate to get world-class players in.

Truth be told, just annoys me that anybody is giving chelsea large sums of money and over inflating the market.

Waiting for Arsenal Fan TV

2 Likes

So is DTs wife

1 Like

Looking to Blitzers to rescue my eldest son (who is a Liverpool supporyer) CL Final viewing
Just found out we can’t go over to a mates house early tomorrow morning to watch the game on optus
We only have Poxtel & FTA here at home

Anyone have a link to live stream they can PM me?

I guess my only other option is to go pick up an Optus pre paid sim / load into one of the boys iPads & screen mirror onto the Bravia?

Sorry if this sounds so terribly analog but trying my best to sort it out for him & being a Forest supporter have a soft spot for the Scousers

I got you mate. PM’d.

1 Like

Eerily quiet in here. Just ended a week long Blitz sabbatical because I just couldn’t miss the CL banter. Crickets at the moment, but hopefully this joint fires up come tomorrow morning. Just wanna wish supporters from both sides all the very best, but go Reds, you good thing you. YNWA!!!

1 Like

COYS!!

3 Likes

2 Likes

:sunglasses:

Time for a six hour kip, if excitement doesn’t get the better of me.

That was my original plan. Then, I started drinking (after 3 weeks on the wagon). Doh!!!

2 Likes

Only 6 or so hours to go.
Heading out at about 1am.
Was planning on getting some sleep today but watching Collingwood lose was too enjoyable.

Have absolutely no idea how the game will pan out just ■■■■■■■ stoked to be in such a massive game.
Fingers crossed we can spring a surprise.

I know it’s hot over there and from what I’ve seen following the news over there both sets of fans have been getting on pretty well.
Obviously that might all change once there is a loser.

Hopefully we get a cracking game.

Whatever happens it’s been a great ride.

COYS!

3 Likes