Champions League 2018/19

Not really.

But throughout Italy and also Europe, people are extremely racist. People in Australia say we are a racist country, those people have obviously never been to Europe.

That goes for most Italian fans not just Juve ones. Across Europe in general we have found Italians to be one of the most racist along with the Germans.

Yeah, I did mean Italian fans.

Sod off, twat.

TOILETBRUSH

Through by the skin of our teeth

Fellaini with with match winner groan.

“We have no idea what to do. Just plonk it on Fellaini’s head for 90 minutes.”

Painful game to watch again against a team we should batter 5-0 on paper.

1 Like

Go Juve and ■■■■ you barnz

Was a quality strike to be fair, back to goal, has to get it under control, turn and shoot, tucked into the far corner. But a club like Man Utd should be above playing football like that

I remember a few years back when we made it to the round of 16 we would be like “oh, I hope we get Lyon or Porto or whoever”

Now 15 other teams are saying “oh, I hope we get Man U”

1 Like

The fact is, MU have qualified. You write off Mourinho at your peril.

Yeah, but MU are going out in the next round. Been ages since we made it to the QFs.

Jose ain’t the problem, problem is much higher than him

1 Like

I thought that for a while- but Jose is also a massive problem on top of those above him.

It’s just a massive cluster at the moment

1 Like

PSG vs the Reds tomorrow morning promises to be a cracking CL game.

MbappĂ© & the ‘World Class Diving/Faking/Hypochondriac’ are likely to return for PSG, whereas Salah is starting to hit his strides and the Reds look to be firing up their engines.

Live at 5am (Tokyo time) tomoz. @smooth - will you be setting the alarm and getting up at 4am for the game? Any other mad Reds fans out there going to be watching live?

I want the spermers out of their. CMON Inter.

1 Like

Out of their whats?

1 Like

Thinking about getting up for the 4am start here in Singapore. Might be tough though and my life may be in question should my wife or kids kids wake up!!

1 Like

Ha. Muzzle yourself, man. :laughing:

I hear ya. The little fella has a mini-marathon event at his primary school tomoz (only 1-2km), so I don’t wanna disturb his rest. I just sat him down before and delivered the big ‘winning isn’t important’ lecture. Thought he was gunna slap me. Had better not disturb his rest early tomoz, but I’ll be watching in bed with the headphones on & thinking that winning is everything. :wink: The missus may need to strategically place an extra pillow between us.

Go the Reds!

1 Like