Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

Coz Blitz, coz Stanton

3 Likes

wow!

1 Like

Are you fkn blind AND deaf? That’s literally the only way you could come to that conclusion

10 Likes

I would like to see Hooker go back.

10 Likes

The first bloke to go should be kelly thanks for your time see you round. Stanton deserve games before gifting anymore to him. Luey only staying in if bellco really stunk it up. He can’t even kick the ball.

Regardless of his output, he is crucial to our forward set up. He is still getting the bed defender.

1 Like

Kelly is still one of our best defenders. I struggle to see what Stanton’s role is in the side currently

12 Likes

Start pumping games into mcneice, Mutch ect

I see very, very little point playing 30 year olds in bad form like bags and stants

6 Likes

Bring in Francis please

1 Like

Coyler was best if returning players by far!!

20 Likes

fmd you lot you scream for inclusions and then want to throw them back after one game
Drop Gleeson! Bring in McKenna! Bring in Gleeson for McKenna! Drop Green! Bring Green in!!! Francis in the middle! Brown is ■■■■! Bring in Brown!

It’s like peasants with pitchforks

44 Likes

Think most expect McKenna to get at least a week suspension

1 Like

No wonder we are losing games if he’s playing with the bed defender!
Anyone up for a pillow fight in their jim jams??

2 Likes

If I had a pitchfork I’d aim it at woosha’s balls and dare him to play bags on Elliot next week

1 Like

Yeah cool to see everyone’s reactions to a game we generally lose. Being interstate. Previous game a clanger fumble bumble in the wet that we really should have won. Don’t think Woosha will make many changes.
Out: Mckenna, Brown, Baguley
In: Hartley, Stewart, Mckernan/ Dea.

Like it or not I think Smack had alot more to offer to play as a forward in the last 2 games than Brown because Brown has been playing like his name sake suggests.

It’s a fan website, you expect a little selection discussion after a 10 goal loss.

3 Likes

Brown played well.

4 Likes

Out Conor if suspended. If so, saves Bagley
In Bird

Sounds like no one else bashing door down

No suspension for Irish.

In which half of football?
In which games did he play well in?