Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

Been fearing it for weeks.

I’m normally pretty positive going into games, fear essington no more than a normal blitz poster.

But this fixture has let me down time and time again. We’ve won about 3 of these in the last 12 years and most of the losses are well beyond peak essington. Infact the only loss that wasn’t was getting dicked by Blair in the last min.

2 Likes

Replace Wells with De Goey and it’s very believable.

If it was Wells, he’d be clutching for his calf after 3 steps.

Watch De Goey come in and play like a man possessed.

that’s why need Francis in - to give us that dynamic X Factor, especially in the midfield in bursts.

None of us are actually barracking for the opposition, we’re just stating what we think will happen

8 Likes

They’re about as interesting as dream stories IMO

2 Likes

De Goey still has two more weeks to serve of his club impossed AFL suspension. He won’t be in.

1 Like

Don’t rule it out.

1 Like

Buckley categorically ruled it out on the record today.

Pfft, what would he know?

2 Likes

Bahaha

Wells a definite in and Big Cox a maybe according to FIGJAM

McNiece upgraded, so looks a certainty to be picked

3 Likes

ENTER THE PEG

Squad isn’t released until Saturday according to the article on McNiece’s elevation on the EFC website. Can’t believe we have to wait until then

More highlights from Nathan Buckley press conference:

• Mason Cox is in the selection mix. The big American starred on Anzac Day last year

• No fairytale debut for Josh Daicos: “He’s not ready”

Its going to be wet so we need to make six changes to the team that played against carlscum

40% chance of 0-2 mm

It’s not going to be wet

1 Like

In: BEACHCOMBER

Its 5 days away so anything can happen. I hope its a fast deck!

I really hope the whole club has sat down and watched the tape from last year’s game. I hope Woosha has watched it 5 times.

1 Like

Over and over and over again, like farking spoiled kids.

5 Likes