Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

peeto.

1 Like

Must be from the age of he whinging pom heritage. Aw my god!!!

[quote=“barnz, post:642, topic:10275, full:true”]
Are you carnts off ya fkg rockers.

goldsacks gonna kick 12 and intercept about 30 marks in defence whilst towelling joe and hooker up.
[/quote]Dude, are you in Essington denial?

Haven’t seen any commentary on the issue. Interesting question.

6 Likes

You get the feeling he might be in the team, or not. Don’t ya Den?

3 Likes

You just reckon the next selection will give us a bit of an idea about who might play…

1 Like

I hate when Anzac Day means the team is announced later. But I still love Anzac Day but have no patience.

Love Demps; but this is going to be the first time in four years we will have Anzac Day without him coming back into the team and forgetting how to run

8 Likes

Where is the team?

1 Like

IN: -

OUT: -

That looks like a ■■■■ script.

Tim Watson just tipped Collingwood on Ch7 news. Supporters are supposed to support. What a bad supporter.

1 Like

Probably doesn’t even care about the club.

4 Likes

When he does it week after week, month after month, year after year, we’ll lump him in with crap supporters.

3 Likes

Nup. Unacceptable :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

That’s odd from Watson. I could understand it any other week, but not Anzac Day

Seems like to me, certain people are putting it on our group to perform in the means of portraying we arnt much good. I like it. Hopefully it works and stings the players

1 Like

Yep. When the likes of Tim & Jim do it, they are likely doing the club/Coaches bidding in hopes of a rev up.

Besides, simply tipping a game is hardly in the same stratosphere as what goes on here. Conflating the 2 is complete tripe.

Personally, I think this game is a 50/50 thing, and will largely depend on how the older returning guys come up after the 10 day break.

Has the slog in the past 2 weeks built a bit of match fitness? Have they had long enough to recover? Have they been sufficiently stung by the jibes & poor performances?

I’m tipping us.

3 Likes

Hahaha all good BSD, just taking the pi$s.
It means fark all.

1 Like

What happened to him? He was a good poster

1 Like

70% chance of rain. 2 - 8mm forecast for Anzac Day. Oh dear…