Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

Matthew ■■■■■■■ Nicholls is umpiring

1 Like

I must of missed the fkn injury to Jobe? Fk me. Again, he’s had 10 days to recover. If you can’t get up for Anzac Day, uninjured, after a ten day break, we’ll you shouldn’t be playing footy

He will be fine. Il put my house on he plays

6 Likes

Jesus H Christmas. Fk.

1 Like

We’re ■■■■■■

2 Likes

I’d rest anyone who isn’t fit to play and play everyone else.

1 Like

Reckon there will only be 1 change, with McKenna suspended.The McNiece upgrade was probably to mess with us, leading to them bringing back Gleeson.

I’d say there is a 99.9% chance Gleeson doesn’t play

In defence of Jobe and Hep, it’s not surprising that they were down against Adelaide. They had 28 disposals (and 10 tackles) and 30 disposals (and 8 tackles) respectively in the slogfest against Carlton. It will take them a while to get used to that sort of physicality.

Most of our better performers against Adelaide were not subject to the same level of punishment against Carlton, either because they are outside players or they just had quieter games. Compare Jobe (28 disposals against Carlton vs 16 against Adelaide) and Hep (30 vs 22) to Zaka (13 vs 30), Colyer (16 vs 24), Walla (8 vs 16), Fanta (9 vs 18) and McGrath (12 vs 28).

Let’s reserve judgement until we see how they go with a 10-day break…

1 Like

2 Likes

And Margetts

Are there any umpires we like, though?

5 Likes

JUST FARKING WIN.

5 Likes

Yeah you like the umpire you don’t know the names of because they haven’t ■■■■■■ us enough to warrant looking up who the fk was.

9 Likes

Looks like rain guys.

That’s not the point.

MATTHEW FARKING NICHOLLS. WE’RE FARKED

1 Like

Not really. Dislike some more than others though.

If thats the case only forced changes this week McKenna for McNeice, then rest the old blokes for the following week and bring in some fresh players on a short turn around.
Ie out Watson, Kelly, Stanton, Hurley, Hooker
In Myers Gleeson, Mutch, Hartley, Francis

If you’re not backing in Jobe on Anzac Day you can get stuffed.

8 Likes

It’s completely un-Essendon

I honestly hope he does. I also hope we have our best possible team out there.