Changes for ANZAC Day vs Pies

Jobe can get stuffed.

4 Likes

thatescalatedquickly.gif

5 Likes

Im a little concerned about Pies mids.
Our midfield needs to improve defensively so that Sidebottom/Treloar/Adams/Pendelbury dont walk into open goals/ slot them from 50
Ambrose to Moore - Hurley to be more attacking/ set up defence.
Baguley - Eliott McGrath - Wells

McNeice in.

Joe Dan to dominate, kick 5 and win the medal.

Us by 4 goals

Joe Dan to kick 5 behinds.

Pies by 1 point.

(You made it mathematically so easy…)

2 Likes

What does this prove?

Colyer’s 25, in his absolute prime. A serious runner, who really really suits today’s game.
Watson’s 32, and before having last year off he’d had 2 seasons in a row destroyed by soft tissue injuries. And he’s a big, heavy guy who’s always struggled a bit with the running.

They’re two totally different guys in two totally different situations, this is almost certainly not a ‘one size fits all’ scenario.

Even without the extraneous circumstances, old guys hit the wall every single year. We’ve got 4 of them, odds are 1 or 2 won’t make it through this year.

3 Likes

Say Woosh drops Watson and Stanton for McNeice and I dunno someone else <25yo and we thump Collingwood. Would be a spicy meatball.

1 Like

FRANG

but seriously rolo, you can’t say that, might as well manage another clubs forum.

Note I’m not asking for those two to be dropped.

1 Like

You can get stuffed.

1 Like

Need to change my tip then.

Michael_Long_Legend has gone ape.

STUFF EVERYONE!!!

Seriously lol’d at the spicy meatball call.

I didn’t even know that was possible.

Isn’t that where he should have sipped his coffee and said, “…that is, until I started drinking xxx”.

Let’s be realistic, we were never a chance to beat Adelaide, in Adelaide, in form, in Adelaide, whether we beat scrap carlton or not. Umpires love Adelaide fan ■■■■ up their ■■■, LOVE IT, so let’s just move on from their creepy fetishes.

Bird/McNeice/Francis in, Baggers/Langford/Connor out.

Francis in one game will banish Langford to the vfl for months.

We’re much better than blitz thinks we are atm, will get up by 30 and win by about two goals.

I’m actually hoping our recent game in the wet will actually hold us in good stead

2 Likes

I’ve tried, but I can’t decipher those redactions.

2 Likes

4 Likes