Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Ambrose ruled out, will be given another week

Hurley some minor whiplash from his incident late, expected to be fine to play.

1 Like

Injury update vid here:

Amateur body language analysis - Crow is lying about Hurley! Blinking, cracking voice, stumbling over words, all text book responses when saying something you know to be unture!

edit - also purses lips after saying “We expect him to play.”

removes tin foil hat

2 Likes

Hooker is more likely to miss then Hurley imo.

2 Likes

Long would literally only get a game because it’s indigenous round, as on form he doesn’t deserve a game. If he gets a game Saturday, that’s utter bullsht

1 Like

Did Mitchell get his knee in Cale’s thigh?

The question is…does Franga come in?

Seems to be in the team every second week to develop his fitness.

Wouldn’t surprise me the dirty prick.

Crowey just talks like that, I reckon.

1 Like

I would expect Francis to be on restricted game time in the Vfl after hearing Justin Crow.

Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuark

BIG GAME

3 Likes

I’m so grateful you kept this.

4 Likes

Ambrose ruled out for this week.

Yes, but after Hooker already had it strapped. That’s why Hooker and BJ went at him.

1 Like

I agree he’s generally awkward, but compare his Hurley report to the looks on his face when talking about Ridley. Chalk and cheese!

He has the cold dead eyes of a killer TBH.

3 Likes

I heard Ambrose is still dead and Hooker took a knock to the leg and Hurley broke his neck and Hartley’s stats aren’t good enough.

Tommy still won’t get a game, the VFL team needs to have one tall after we ship our FB Ferry and our FF Boyse off to the State Game.

2 Likes

I just saved that image and am looking forward to sending this to my d!ck head ex-boss (I quit after telling him to go f@ck himself) come their spanking on the weekend.

Incidentally, i have a bet with the compulsive liar that the supporter of the team that finishes behind the other at seasons end has to pay up $200 and is required to sing a song at karaoke of the others choice in front of a bunch of peers (made in front of said bunch of peers by me).

I’m leaning towards requesting "its raining men’ for the Greek b@stard but im open to suggestions.

1 Like

Turkish national anthem

4 Likes

Or the Macedonian one

3 Likes

Did he scratch the side of his nose?