Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Man Myers has a positive win loss record and he’s been with the team since 2007

A POSITIVE WIN/LOSS RATIO

3 Likes

Can I ask why?

I can’t work out what it’s supposed to be / signify?

1 Like

So I was looking at a fake Myers at stoppages and the middle on Sunday?
Or was Myers the bloke manning up Kennedy?
Sorry ridiculous substitution

I have this saved now also. Fantastic.

Stewart has completely changed this forward line and team. Freeing Hooker to clunk and JoeDan to hoof gives us two superstars further up the field and it’s having a huge impact.

Also if last weeks midfield performance was no flash in a pan we’ll most likely beat the tigers by the same margin as WC.

They’re coming off travelling and playing till the last second of the game, we’re coming off coasting to a 10 goal win from 10 minutes into second quarter when JoeDan kicked his 4th goal for the half.

Against WC we didn’t have our stars win it for us, there was some incredible footy from players like Dea and Baggers, the whole team is playing well.

BJ will stand in front of Martin, Leuey will keep landing it in Jobe’s lap, we’ll beat them for pace, it’ll be a slaughter.

1 Like

This wont a an easy gsme by any means. The tigers arent a bad side this year. They should of won the last 3 . This will go down to the wire.

They normally match up with us pretty well too. Nobody gets rested this week, this game is too important to take that risk

1 Like

OK, they started well, as usual… I’m far from convinced that they’re not the same old Richmond. If they are any good, then yes, they should have won the last 3, or at least ONE of them. They will no doubt be fuming and I suppose it could go in their favour, but I think that relies largely on an Essington resurgence.

Why??? Dammit!

Is it supposed to resemble their logo after a microwaving?

The result of their logo mating with an Owl??

What?

1 Like

Danger game.

2 Likes

lol

We will smash them.

Us by 2 pts.

4 Likes

Allegedly, but watching games it still seems a good half a kick shorter than the G.
They reckon it’s only 10-15m shorter now.

Cyril has a win rate of 68%… Hawks without him over the same period are at 78%… he makes them a worse side

Myers>Cyril

8 Likes

Don’t get it either!

SCG ~156m x 136m

MCG ~166m x 135m

I’m aware that’s what they say. Still see a lot of guys who aren’t normally noted long kicks clearing the goalposts from the supposed 50 line

1 Like

yeah the question has always been whether the 50’s are actually 50 isn’t it?!
It’s definitely bigger than it used to be, evidenced when looking at boundaries during cricket season.
I actually think the camera angles/locations they use for SCG games can contribute to the perception that it’s still considerably shorter.*

Perhaps it’s just the vibe.

*10m is actually probably still considerable in itself.

That was a couple of weeks ago, and we won :slight_smile:

I was thinking every game’s a danger game when you’re only an average side.

A couple of good wins against insipid opposition and all of a sudden the hubris overfloweth again. You’d think we’d have learned something from Round 3 against Carltank… Blitz says no.

1 Like