Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Other than Ambo if fit, … Nowt.

Given all the sides above us are playing each other we’ll make ground on 5 of them if we can beat Richmond.

1 Like

Most important game of the year.

“Away” to Richmond. Dreamtime. MCG. Saturday Night. Expectation on both clubs.

The game where a victory will likely take us from mid-table mediocrity to potential finalist.

If we can have a say in making the insufferable Tigers go from 5-0 to 5-5… it would be nothing short of hilarious.

13 Likes

Agreed parish is tired. Bring in Bird for a week.

Lets pump these arseholes

14 Likes

Every proper big game we’ve had this year we’ve done pretty damn well.

Hawks R1, Anzac day, Country game.

please just bury these farking carnts. I’ve never hated a set of fans as much as the tiges, dogs and port wankers.

1 Like

Out: zaharakis

wait, we aren’t doing it anymore?

11 Likes

One massive in : THE ROYAL :ok_hand:

7 Likes

Are those saying parish looks tired the same that thought it last week?

I haven’t seen one iota of him tiring during a game.

9 Likes

No changes this week.

I doubt there will be a change but it’s a changes thread and if the coaches want to reward Bird or Langford than I think that’s a change that can be justified

His skills are fairly sharp still but to me he looks a little jaded at times. He is still only a kid and one who did a fair bit of heavy lifting last year. He will need a break from time to time and we have a huge month ahead. I’d rest him this week and let him go full tilt at the Giants

ELITE vision and long field kicking.

No way rest.

1 Like

How would you reconfigure?

No injuries = no changes

1 Like

Are people honestly going to boo Cotchin next week because of the Brownlow thing?

Come on.

1 Like

Nobody deserves to be dropped. Everyone played their part

No changes

Josh Green to snap the winner with 3 seconds left on the clock. I feel it

2 Likes

Guys banging it down in the Ressies. Slot Langford in perhaps.
I was never a fan of resting players but over the last few years my attitude has completely changed after speaking to guys in the industry. It’s vitally important especially with kids that they have a spell at times. They are still growing and the stress of football takes a lot out of them, the older mature players can manage themselves a little better. I’d rather have him fit and firing for the Giants and Port where we will really need him

2 Likes

No one deserves to be dropped but players have to be managed these days a lot more. I’d be shocked if we didn’t make atleast 1 change this week

3 Likes