Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

Resting​ Watson, Kelly, Leuenberger etc seems to have really paid off now

3 Likes

We were managing short breaks then.

Now we’ve got three matches to the bye.

3 Likes

Ffs the booing has zero to do with the brownlow BS

Cotchin won’t be booed next week; Mitchell was booed (really well too, well done all) because of the gesture two yrs ago, and because he is a weak piece of **** who has been performing the same low-ball, dog acts like trying to knee Hooker for years and years.

He had a pretty ****ing smug smile considering his flat-track mob of coke heads were smacked by 10 goals

10 Likes

Which one’s Cotchin?

All I know is they’ve got Martin… plus Rance, Jack and Houli for the LOLz.

1 Like

Did you see Parishs kick to Walla that he marked without changing stride? Late Q4 too. I don’t think he’s cooked. It took concentration, awareness and fresh legs to execute that kick in traffic.

Made me think of one from Reimers many years back.

2 Likes

Cotchin was more circumspect than Mitchell and he’s not a ■■■■ like Mitchell is. I liked it when he was limping heavily today. I hope he’s got a cork to deal with. After all the ones his pointy knees have inflicted over the years…

1 Like

For mine: No changes.

For those saying Hartley out for Ambrose… well according to the stats he had a better game than Hurley and on the best forward. I dont see him getting omitted.

I dont see any change unless it is a tactical one from a match up perspective.

Maybe langford for stewart to cycle through the midfield against tigers… but westcoasts Midfield on paper is elite as it gets… so ours matched it easy and some.

yeah but his opponent had 6 shots at goal from 7 disposals scoring 4.2

1 Like

Stop treating this “stats argument” seriously…

1 Like

2 Likes

Must have got too close to Mitchell.

His opponent was also one of the best forwards in the comp who has kicked more on better players than ambrose or Hartley.

Sure - but how would you reconfigure?
It would be great to have Langford in. How would you do it?
For Jobe? Myers?

Although Ambrose was playing decent footy I don’t see why he is an automatic inclusion, especially at the expense of Hartley, who has hardly put a foot wrong.
It’s health position we find ourselves in.

Let’s send tiggers back to where they belong - ninth spot!

Just curious, do you know who Colyer played on in the first half? And do you know how much influence that player had?

3 Likes

Hardly put a foot wrong… except to give away about 10 free kicks in 3 weeks directly resulting in goals and have about 12 kicked on him in that time…
He’s tried hard but he’s been beaten badly. Ambrose is clearly our best lock down defender at the moment and would be the perfect match up for Riewoldt should he be fit enough.

7 Likes

Great game from him on Saturday against nothing. Stays in the VFL until he’s got a month of that sort of form in a consistent midfield role. Little point bringing him off one great performance to play HFF.

They hand out smug grins with locker numbers at Hawthorn. Once you get one, they stick for life. Just Issac Smith. Couldn’t get rid of it even as he sprayed a kick for a Prelim final last year.

3 Likes