Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

I tipped 8/8. That is all

2 Likes

Ambrose for Myers. Because Myers is not a Backman and that’s where he’s playing ATM.

spent a lot time around the ball yesterday and came in for specific praise from his line coach but whatever…

1 Like

Clearly Ambrose comes in if fit. They’re not tall up forward and there’s no old match for Harts.

Good change to go in with an unchanged line-up for the 2nd straight week. Probably the one change I can forsee is Ambrose if they decide he is the ideal match-up for Riewoldt. Would probably be at the expense of either one of Hartley or Dea, which would be an extremely tough call. The great thing is we now have blokes in the VFL who are stringing together some good performances and keeping those in the senior 22 honest. So long as injuries are kept to a minimum, this is a great problem (if you can call it that) for the club to have.

1 Like

No changes. VFL side needs stability and continuity with some tough games coming up.

4 Likes

pazza?

2 Likes

JoeDan to kick 10 on Alex “best defender ever” Rance

6 Likes

Ivan Soldo - 204cm

Hurley - JRiewoldt
Hartley - Soldo
Dea - Martin/Caddy

Yeah right, Rance the softcock won’t get within 100m of Joe. He will play loose or take our 4th best forward

5 Likes

Super round of footy this weekend .
The top ten teams all play each other in all sorts of results possible.Try tipping 9 this weekend.
The bottom eight teams can GAGF

This. Like Harts but he’s been our 22nd vest player each week. Really battled.

Ambrose in for him is an absolute no brainer.

4 Likes

maybe 21st best player… cause apparently Colyer was one of our worst yesterday… :wink:

It’s only a question of Ambrose’s fitness, ain’t it?!

Yeah I was going to draw attention to Colyer funnily enough but he’s finding the pill and building. It’s just a shame he’s lost his kicking mojo.

Was that reimers inboard to Leroy?

1 Like

Surely Ambrose can up this by a few notches?

1 Like

Depends who they play as 2nd tall. If it’s soldo/nank probably need hartley to stay in. If they decide to bring Elton, hurley can go to him with patty to jack.

I know he keeps kicking it to people wearing a different coloured jumper.
I have to tell you that I would prefer it if he didn’t do that or, given that this has been an ongoing issue, that someone replaces him who does it less.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, I like Myers and he’s in my supercoach team, but who else makes way for Ambrose? Hartley maybe, but he would be stiff.

I would’ve thought Hartley is the only likely out should they want to bring Ambrose in. I might’ve said Des if he wasn’t playing so well.