Changes for Dreamtime at the 'G

I think you might be on to something here.
Hurls might be worse than first thought

I like it in theory
But tbh this is one absolutely crucial game that we simply should not be resting BJ for

1 Like

It’s probably not fair and a good reason for the mercy rule but can you just imagine Tippa running down Bachar while he is trying to work out where to kick it. Oh the lols.

He craps his dacks usually, but he will be ■■■■■■■■ bricks in their own D50 this week.

3 Likes

Myers might need a rest because he hurt his finger.

Fark off

1 Like

I also though Colyer was poor till I realised he was tagging Gaff and winning battle. Had to eat my own ****

Hook ragdolled Rance in the second game in 2015 when he’d only been playing forward for a few weeks, and kicked 3.

Hope he monsters the **** on Saturday

5 Likes

Boot says no worries hurls is ok.

Woosha said he’s OK … I’m not convinced as it was a nasty jolt. Wouldn’t be suprised if he missed.

1 Like

I don’t mean to be negative

but the last 2 sides we have played have seemed to play bruise free football against us.
Is that because we played unbelievably good or they played poorly?

I really don’t know if we are a good team or not. I want to get excited but at the same time i don’t want to be let down

It will be really interesting to see how we go on Saturday. Richmond will definitely bring their tackling pressure. How will we stand up?

2 Likes

We’re breaking some droughts this year…

Beaten Hawthorn only once since 2010. Tick

Hadn’t won on Anzac Day since 2013, twice only since 2005. Tick.

Hadn’t beaten Geelong for six years, lost by an average of >50 pts during that time. Tick

One win from last 16 at Etihad. Tick.

Onto this week…haven’t won a Dreamtime game for three years, and have lost last five against Richmond. Hopefully they’re next

10 Likes

Hartley has lost his position for the last 3 weeks - Wow !

1 Like

We’ve won our last 4 open roof Etihad games.

Lost our last 14 closed roof games.

OPEN THE ■■■■■■■ ROOF

4 Likes

BJ is a player who is never rested - He goes on and on.

3 Likes

I’m curious to know what the word behind **** is :confused:

1 Like

These are the only changes I see for the Dreamtime clash.

7 Likes

Our younger players are getting a taste for blood and its starting to show. Our older players are remembering what blood tastes like. Its that hunger for blood that will win us the games. If they bring on the same intensity as the last two weeks and smell Bitchmond’s blood they will go for the jugular and put another big win on the board.

2 Likes

Colyer on Gaff.

Lol
It’s a footy game. We’ll win or we’ll lose. You’ll be happy, or sad. Next week, it will happen again.

4 Likes

21 Likes

Out 36,000
In 85,000

9 Likes