Changes for Elimination Final - Essendon vs Sydney

I agree.

Langford needed time in the twos and he’s worked hard and deserves a spot over Laverde who is miles off it in form, confidence and intensity despite a very patient and decent run at it.

1 Like

I’m gonna go back to lid on mode if it’s Thursday

Langford does not have the intensity for a final imo, especially having not been in the seniors for weeks. As poor as laverde has been at least he cracks in hard

2 Likes

Sydney prefer Saturday twilight so if we get them that’s what we will get.
Port isn’t out of the equation yet

3 Likes

Kidding me. Wce? Fark me.

And lol Melbourne.

Likely we play sydney and people want Harts dropped? The bloke that all but shut buddy out last time we played them!

1 Like

just want 2016 Hartley to turn up

1 Like

Adelaide kick a goal. 83-52.

We’re playing Sydney again, LOL.

IN: Hurley, Langers.

OUT: Hearts, Buddha

• Hooksey has hurt his calf. Can’t see him getting it right in 2 weeks, unless it is a very minor strain. Raz will be touch and go, however, more likely the following week.

Fanta will almost certainly be right won’t he? Supposedly would’ve been right to play next week.

i tipped wce. They had to win.

Knock Essendon. But when a game is heading the wrong way, there are moments when certain guys say no way this aint happening and dig deep.

AFL is a ■■■■ of a game and hesitation or getting ahead of oneself catches up with you.

We beat a lot of good sides this year. We ground out out ugly wins and we are at pegging ordwr with the mighty god feared Swans.

Go Bombers.

Get Raz and Hurls back and we are a show. A big show.

Come on people.

Im smashed now

4 Likes

He is back running, but hasn’t completed any high speed running work as yet. Assume the worst and hope for the best. Touch and go at this stage.

He’s got almost a fortnight. Hammies are almost always 3 or 4, and his was 3 weeks ago from yesterday.

Thought it was lower back/high hammy

Pending on whose available - but sadly I think Hocking is the first to come out (even though he played a great second half… 2 Goals and 2 goal assists.

Kinda shows that we need a pressure tackler down there.

Maybe he keeps his spot afterallcif Fantasia can’t get up

1 Like

Yep, likewise. That was the initial call, however, Woosha said calf post-game. Trust Raz makes it back for the final. Has been brilliant this year and we miss his pace and goal sense. Standard hammy 3-4, but if higher up, they take a bit longer.

Loving the bye round

Sydney in Sydney

In: hooker, raz, hurls
Out: hocking, lav, begs you would think

Tough gig

Sydney aren’t that good - we’re a chance.
Shut down buddy, break even in the middle (huge task), expose their lack of outside speed.

When do we play farkkkkkk release it