Bags grima DEA
Tippa Hartley Kelly

Zaha zerret Fanta
Berger Parish bird

Bj JD stokes
Brown Grimley Langford

McKenna ■■■■ Demps redman

In: Redman

going early ivan! You don’t seem to have addressed forward pressure in those changes? Stokes escapes even after that performance?

I’ll go

Out: Brown, McKenna
In: Mckernan, Long

Fcfc…do we have to fark them twice?

Can we upgrade Long? Put Laverde on LTI?

I'll go

Out: Brown, McKenna
In: Mckernan, Long

YEEEEEEEEEEEES SLOOTS!

I’m happy to leave McKenna in actually.

going early ivan! You don't seem to have addressed forward pressure in those changes? Stokes escapes even after that performance?

I’m letting him have one bad one, has been good. Our forward pressure was poor today no doubt

Fcfc...do we have to fark them twice?

Fark Carlton football club

We need someone who can put pressure on in our forward 50 and kick goals; a Yestin debut must be on the cards.

I'm happy to leave McKenna in actually.

McKenna is one of the few players we have - Tippa being the obvious other - that can hit players lace out on a pass. He weights his kicks beautifully as that run, side-step and delivery over 30m to Fantasia at HF in the last quarter attest.

In a a team full of poor kicks you don’t drop a young kid who doesn’t stop working and uses the ball well in hand when he does get it - and he can win his own ball.

You drop the turn over merchants who have had ample opportunity and repeatedly fail under pressure e.g. Gleason who must have have had 10 score involvements - for Collingwood - today.

Can we upgrade Long? Put Laverde on LTI?
I thought we'd only upgraded 2 out of 3 available spots?
I'm happy to leave McKenna in actually.

McKenna is one of the few players we have - Tippa being the obvious other - that can hit players lace out on a pass. He weights his kicks beautifully as that run, side-step and delivery over 30m to Fantasia at HF in the last quarter attest.

In a a team full of poor kicks you don’t drop a young kid who doesn’t stop working and uses the ball well in hand when he does get it - and he can win his own ball.

You drop the turn over merchants who have had ample opportunity and repeatedly fail under pressure e.g. Gleason who must have have had 10 score involvements - for Collingwood - today.

Gleeson and McKenna had pretty much the same disposal efficacy today, but Marty being deeper hurt us more.

Out! Langford .Gwilt. Gleeson mckenna.
In. Crowley. Redman.eades or long. Mckernan

Darcy stays in this week but we rest him against sydney the following week

Oh and mitch brown goes backb to CHB from this day forward

Baguley, Brown, Dea
Tippa, Hartley, Kelly
Long, Zaka, Gleeson
Goddard, JD, Fanta
Stokes, Grim, Langford
Berger, Zerrett, Crowley
McKernan, Parish, Redman, Ashby

In:
Hooker
Hurley
Heppell
Howlett
Hocking
Hibberd
Watson
Stanton
Myers
Colyer
Bellchambers

Out:
Take your pick.

In: Hooker Hurley Heppell Howlett Hocking Hibberd Watson Stanton Myers Colyer Bellchambers

Out: McKenna, Gleeson, Dea, Gwilt, Brown, Grimley, Bird, Parish, Dempsey, Cooney Langford

B: Baguley Hartley Hibberd
Hb: Kelly Hurley Goddard
c: Colyer Zerrett Fantasia
hf: Stokes Daniher Zaharakis
f: Tippa Hooker Bellchambers
R: Leuneberger Watson Heppell
Int: Stanton, Myers, Howlett, Hocking
Emg Parish, Langford, Dempsey

I reckon McKenna should stay in.
I’s drop Gleeson and I’d think about Gwilt and Stokes.