Worst titty bar EVER

4 Likes

Closest to the footy though.

Out: Lazy football

In: Effort and intensity

1 Like

Colyer made some poor decisions
Zerrett made some poor decisions
What the hay was Watts paid a free for against Dea?
We all know about Joedan.
Hurley was by far our best
Why is it when we come up against a mediocre team we feel sorry for them and play worse?
I donā€™t care who they bring in or out I want a win.
1 point, 2 points just win.

1 Like

With umpire assistance of course they always get couple of cheapies infront of goal.
As it gets towards the 6th and 7th time that this stuff happens in a game commentators say gee how good is Freo, they actually praise them for our c.ockups.

What?

Yep.
Ninthmond have ownership of 9th.
They way weā€™ve performed the last decade, we are Twelthington.

3 Likes

We seriously have to many VFL standard players and at years end need to delist or trade at least 10

3 Likes

We still have too many ā€œgreat at vfl not quite there aflā€ players, and unfortunately the returning players are also at that level. Bird and Myers, yeah bring em in but donā€™t expect much different.

1 Like

Iā€™d bring in Smack. I donā€™t think he really deserved to lose his spot in the first place and against Sandilands, weā€™re probably going to lose the hit outs anyway. We saw what happened yesterday, and I reckon Smack can have that sort of an influence around the ground.

4 Likes

Bring Myers in.

2 Likes

Baguely Hartley Kelly
Dea Hurley McGrath

Zaka Myers Colyer
Luey Heppell Merrett

Fantasia Daniher Walla
Francis Hooker Green

Parish Bird Goddard Howlett

IN Kelly Hartley Myers Luey Francis Bird
OUT Gleeson Brown (inj) Watson Bellchambers McKenna McNiece

2 Likes

Out: Watson (rested), Gleeson, McKenna, Brown, TBC
In: Myers, Francis, Langford, Hartley, Luenenberger (if fit)

1 Like

Luery - Watson - Hocking
Bird and Howlett on the Wings

Knighta 2.0

Itā€™s really tough when we have a team thats trying to gel together and yet have to rotate players each week. I guess it will be like that for the first part of the year. Come the bye though Iā€™d like to see us decide on our best 22 and back them in.

5 Likes

IN: JAMAR

If ever there was a game for him, this is it.

5 Likes

I donā€™t disagree Darli, in the sense that if we are still a reasonable chance at finals, then that is the way to go.

But the lads have now dropped two winnable games, with a more difficult run ahead of them. They could very well be out of contention by the bye.

In that case it has to be a development 22 you are putting on the park, and not our best 22.

2 Likes

Given that itā€™s not just individual players but also team development - who plays well with who, whoā€™s skills complement each other ie the components of a good team I wouldnā€™t expect too many changes.
Three or four are about all you can manage without upsetting the longer term goal.
Donā€™t forget the backline on Sunday were virtual strangers to each other in a game situation.
So Kelly back to prep for his 300th - one small/ medium back out.
No Ambrose and a suspect Brown? - Hartley in?
Myers two bests in a row in the twos - a midfielder out. Debate if itā€™s dropped for soreness or form between Blitzs choices of Jobe, Zaka, Howlett

Max of one more change I believe - Luey, Francis, Langford, Bird

Will read again

2 Likes

No changes for mine.

2 Likes