Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

ooohhh suppressed

nup - my mistake it only suppresses notifications not stop seeing their posts.

I guess Iā€™m going to have to put up with @Boffahā€¦ (insert wink emoticon)

2 Likes

Well do you think that playing VFL makes them happier?

Hahaha unlucky

1 Like

I donā€™t think you understand how list managers from other clubs get in the ears of players they are after.

They use absolutely everything, promises left right and centre.

One of my mates is a high profiled player and tells me about it all the time

nah just hides notifications
no hiding posts - I think the best solution for that is to scroll past

1 Like

Thanks. I just saw your post. Thatā€™s a real shame, could have been blitzchanging.

3 Likes

Ok mate

I watched a half of VFL football in 2019 and Iā€™m telling you if MOZZIE isnā€™t in Iā€™ll fkn riot.

3 Likes

Iā€™m not expecting him to play this year.

Happy to wait until 2020 as he doesnā€™t seem fit enough and it was never part of the plan to play him this year. Heā€™s still doing year 12.

Not sure how much training he is doing for the VFL, and how that would compare playing AFL. But he can play and run out a VFL game, so it should not be that much more effort to get a game or two of AFL this year.

1 Like

itā€™d be making me happier at the moment

4 Likes

:clap: brilliant and spot on

Luckily he only turned up for a half.

1 Like

Agree with you speedy. Our pressure and work ethic was deplorable. I challange any backman in the leauge to do better the hurley on kenedy. Our midfeild and fwds put zero pressure on there ball carriers.

I still say our work effort and work ethic dropped dramatically in that 2nd quarter when the players learnt there was no chance of winning with that umpiring.

But there is no doubt the players need to be mentally tougher than that.

1 Like

He was very impressive wasnā€™t he. Iā€™ve watched about 4 vfl matches this year. That was his best by far. Usually he doesnā€™t feature as much, but perhaps he is getting fitter and closer to his first game.

I think, we are lacking defensive pressure up fwd and if raz doesnā€™t get up, Iā€™d love to bring him in. But 4 day break means it canā€™t really happen.

Myers probably doesnā€™t want to play Thursday night either - 4 more losses without a win and his career winning % is in ruins!

Myers (career winning %) + Bags (5 of 6 2019 wins) + Blitz Meltdown in the selection thread = 6 goal victory.

Moneyball right there people.

1 Like

Stringer canā€™t hop.

Zerk took a knock and should be ok. No Hammy tear detected.

3 Likes

Mozzie would lift Tippa I think. Mozzies VFl game wasnt as good as francis, but you would think they both needed to be put in cotton wool at half time if we expected to play them.

If Fanta out as rumoured.
will be in Baguley, Gleeson
out Guelfi, Fanta

I would have loved some Mozzie action last week against the Eagles, they werenā€™t scared to debut Cameron.

1 Like