Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

I think Snelling’s been really good. He’s ahead of Mozzie at the moment and probably a slightly better fit for what we need right now.

Yeh I believe Snelling will be selected not this week but the following week.

3 Likes

You could not be further from the truth.

Possibly.

OLO

3 Likes

3 Likes

Sneling not training with the main group

He’s been ok apart from dropping his flukem on the grommet in the fourth (of three) arkle.

1 Like

As an aside, I cannot think of a more appropriate name for a footy journo as “Julian de Stoop”.

2 Likes

Ambrose did better, shut him down as soon as he moved onto him, as he did to tex walker in 17 when hurley was also getting touched up big time.

Recovering for tomorrow. :wink:

1 Like

Yep, no other reason they wouldn’t be training him, must be managing loads and freshening him up.

I should stop posting on my phone …

1 Like

This has all the portents of a requiem for Essendons 2019 season.

Even so, I will go, I went to all the games in Melbourne in 2016, the only difference seems to be we had a good excuse in 2016.

This is what Squiggle says:

The ARC: Teams are rated based on their past results, taking into account the margin of their wins or losses, the quality of their opposition and home-ground advantage.

But does not take into account the quality of the selected team… No Fanta, No String.

I believe the ARC gives the most accurate prediction

11 Likes

Post the team and ■■■■ off

5 Likes

Hurry up and fkn name Myers and Baguley already.

3 Likes

ww

20 Likes

surprised no mention of Gleeson

1 Like

Anyone but these two!

As was said on The Sash podcast we just keep reverting back to players that are washed up and done

After the embarrassing round 1 loss, I’m fully expecting the players to be wanting to prove a point. And play hard tough footy for 4 qtrs

I’m as lid on as the best of them. But I honestly think we are half a chance tomorrow night. GWS away from home are not nearly as dangerous as they are in Sydney.

I have a strange feeling in my stomach that it will go down to the wire tomorrow night…nope turns out the strange feeling was just gas. But I stand by my statement that we are half a chance

Anytime worsfold has been under enormous pressure we seem to pull out a big performance. I’ll be at the game, AND YOU ALL BETTER BE TOO!

6 Likes