Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

You cant deviate too much from the plan though remmeber, doesnt matter if the plan is ■■■■, you arent allowed to sway too far from it , the worsfold way

1 Like

It’s the hair gel

Hird getting beaten up in the middle of the MCG and no one going to help was the start.

2 Likes

7 Likes

Glarty Meeson?

1 Like

Couldn’t agree more. Would have liked to have seen 17 blokes giving it to McGovern.

2 Likes

I mean, we were in front on the scoreboard, but they’d already had more shots and more forward 50 footy. We were losing from the get go, that we snagged a few with good accuracy early didn’t mean we were going to win.

IMO never felt like we were in the game

1 Like

Ah Blitz, never change.

Blitz: why the heck are we playing Raz when he clearly has an issue, where’s our duty of care
Blitz: why aren’t we playing a guy even though he was injured and had concussion

They were only given limited minutes to help them be fresh for tomorrow night. Our seniors had what was basically a 100 point loss, and our reserves looked absolutely fantastic, and the only change was because of an injury.

And you’re happy about this? Can you see what I mean?

You didn’t understand what I meant. Did you see the choice of players that played limited minutes?

I’m happy that they’re not named.

1 Like

Oh!! I get ya now.

You’re correct. I’m happy those specific players were not named.

We should have rested different players and made a couple of changes this week.

1 Like

10 out of 10 Dhino-R

Same as last year against Carlton when Goddard was being triple teamed and everyone just ran past.

Unfortunately we need our line in the sand game - but there’s no one who seems to have the guts.

Impotent changes.

Some delusions stuff coming out of the coaches box again.

Gleeson is a good player, but he isn’t going to deliver the pressure we need.
A bloke like Sneilling plays his heart out, heaps of tackles, touches goals. Impact.

Instead Gleeson will send the insipid Zaharakis to the wing where his effort courage and impact will again be highly over rated or non effectual.

Typical Essendon special to reward the geriatric to celebrate his 200th game.

Sheesh it’s been about 4 or 5 season since that guy had any impact on games.

Man on man do we need a clean out - especially in the selection panel.

Blind Freddy can see the VFL team smashing teams and yet this is the ONLY change they make.

Juice odds for GWS at 1.5 just for the win.

I hope I’m wrong ! Otherwise I’m just Mad Bomber Sean

Fan of the World game aye ?

the 4 emergencies sum up our coach …ive got it on good authority our vfl team is going alright and we roll out bagluey and myers as emergencies…that my friends sums it up yet again…

Hooksy was keen but gave away a free when we should have been going inside 50 and went back into his shell.

The short turnaround between our VFL & senior games really made life difficult for us. You’d have loved for Snelling or Ham to get their chance but it’d be foolish to bring them in on a 4 day break.

With the VFL playing this Sunday and the seniors playing the following Saturday, we should thankfully have more flexibility with changes for the Sydney game if need be.

2 Likes

they limited minutes to certain players then why not hams snelling but bagluey and myers just sums how safe we play it week in week out

I was thinking I wouldn’t be happy with the ins if Fanta was out and Baguley in.

But I am very happy Gleeson is back.
And I’m happy Fanta isn’t out.
And that Guelfi gets the week off to rest his ribs.

1 Like