Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

Let’s hope Pell’s appeal isn’t successful

4 Likes

Gross…

5 Likes

I can’t see how that won’t happen. We were woeful last week, are coming off a trip to Perth on a hard ground. You can’t turn around form that easily so we are not going to start well. And we are playing a slick outfit who’s skills will shine under the roof.

Im expecting a 10 goal deficit at half time.

1 Like

We pulled 3 guys out of VFL, picked one of them and used 2 of the others as emergencies?

Shocking stuff.

7 Likes

its the players they pulled out of the VFL…pulled out the wrong ones!

Yes, we should have waited until after the VFL game, to see who played well to pull guys out.
Great thinking.

2 Likes

FETUS

what point, you said play the kids?

they are.

Geez I think Baguley and Myers might actually have there papers stamped.

1 Like

I would have prefered their planning to include leaving Bags in and pulling Snelling out.

But i can understand they are still feeling their way with Snelling and they think Bags offers plenty still. My issue though is, why draft Snelling to cover for Smith and then never use him?

1 Like

Wasn’t that against Melbourne

During the week: Myers will be selected omgz

Myers doesn’t get selected

■■■ y did dey get smal minutez

You ■■■■■ would complain about a date with Margot Robbie

7 Likes

You know he will get a game mate.

The worst thing we could do for “culture” is drafting a bloke mid season and playing him ahead of guys already on the list immediately. Lots of posters bang on about players being “overlooked”, imagine if that was for someone that had been at the club two seconds.

Let him string together games like he has and he will get a chance.

3 Likes

Yikes

6 Likes

Nobody is saying that. Actually read the thread buddy.

They are saying changes should have been made after a terrible loss.

We should have rested different players in the VFL, to bring in this week.

Nobody is saying Myers or Baguley should have come in this week.

2 Likes

Marty is only 12… surely you can’t go any younger?

Fear the Feds are going to chase me down after that post.

I am referring to those that have had either few or no opportunities to date. Let’s see how they go instead of picking the same olds week after week which has proven unsuccessful this year.

Woosha has proven many times he doesn’t do that. He gives them a chance to redeem themselves, then he makes changes if they don’t. Been fairly consistent with that in his time here.

3 Likes

He gives certain players the chance to redeem themselves. Other players have far more chances, some have complete immunity.

How has that been working for us?

Not having a go at you. Just don’t agree with it.

Fark that blind Freddy, he sees everything!

I’m starting to think he’s not blind at all.

6 Likes