Changes for GWS - desperately seeking transition

“Never” ?
He walked in the door 4 weeks - 3 games - ago.
Settle down.

1 Like

If only.

I didn’t say it was right, just said he has always done that.

1 Like

Jumping at shadows there HAP?

Tippa, Langford, Zaha, Raz … not dropped, just given one chance for redemption…
Unknown-4

This is why i have no faith in the coaches and head coach. He has no new answers, no new ways of finding a win , all they have is the same old trued and failed ways of the past.

But we have his assurances this side will b3 a premiership side, while relying solely on guys like myers and bags as replacements.

So the role of zaka moving to the back line is up for grabs, is ridley not been given a chance to grab it ?
Oh thats right, zaka is a senior player , he is guaranteed a spot.

1 Like

Shhhhh…if he imagines blitz a certain way, then he has something to complain about.

Let him have this one, he needs it.

2 Likes

Literally your words, “never use him”.

He’s been here 5 minutes.

Are we playing a lot of backmen for this game?

So literally he’s correct. Because he’s literally never been used.

2 Likes

GWS are in good form, have a great side in and will do us over.

2 Likes

It’s great to see Marty Gleeson back after so long! He’s earnt it. I hope he’s BOG tomorrow.

One forced change, after last week’s débâcle is at least disappointing. Maybe Worstfold has decided to cut the painter and run at season’s end ? We should be so lucky…

Apart from Marty’s inclusion, the most interesting thing in the listed team is the naming of Brown at full back and Hurley on the interchange. Are the selectors sending Mick Hurley a message after last week’s poor effort ?

4 Likes

I hope you are right but I think the club and those who make these decisions are more fixed on staying the course because they do not want to have to pay him out. I am saying going on past form. If this is so, then Woosha it seems is on hiding to nowhere and will stay put. The club would have to reach a settlement arrangement with him because he is still under contract.

Argh so im not the only one who has noticed he complains alot about other people supposedly complaining.

Reminds me of the community episode where jeff is pointing out the pointlessness of debating on facts for school captain was it with with annie , where he makes up fake back stories about people he points out in the crowd to sell his msg of nothingness.

Why oh why is Ridley not getting back in???

I’ll admit, I haven’t read the whole thread but I don’t think anyone was saying that Myers will come in, and if they did, maybe only one person. I think he creates the lies to come up with an argument or a reason to be ■■■■■■ off.

Strange

1 Like

Disagree with this. Their first quarter goals were rubbish (and heavily umpire influenced). We hadn’t taken our opportunities, but we were beating them.

Next level Zaka bashing this. Snelling is awesome as evidenced by his zero games and Zaka with 200 and a b & f putrid.

11 Likes

Those are not the only options.

If we can’t win tonight (but I expect we will :wink:) I want to see this “elite” pressure that was spoken of at the start of the season. That is the basis of a competitive team. Will walk away disappointed otherwise.

Failing that, someone needs to smack the rat Toby Greene in the chops.

3 Likes