Changes for Nightmare-time at the G [spec, some year before 2023]

season is written off bring in all the indigenous players. Team needs some excitement and flair.

Might just create a spark.

I’m expecting a tigers win 50+

richmond mate said only 30.

b70f9111-932f-41ac-8143-d6bbdd215902_text

Yes, i am going to use this gif ALOT !

7 Likes

I don’t want to watch a bunch of overpaid pretenders who are stealing a living from genuinely hard working people ‘turn up’ only to disappoint me again - particularly on the big occasions - the same as it has been for decades - particularly given that they operate in a morally bankrupt system that elevates their own egos and promotes ‘the boys’ over merit and hard work.

So I’ll probably just watch the election instead.

1 Like

Did the 2s have a practice game up in Sydney as well yesterday. And if so how did they go? Anyone play well??

Lynch ain’t playing is he?

A damning indictment on this club that we will run out for ‘dreamtime’ without a single indigenous player entrenched in our best 22.

Started under Knights and we have done nothing to address it since. We are one of the least diverse clubs in the league and it shows that our recruiter is probably racist as well as incompetent.

In a time when we are seeing teams nurture and recruit record levels of indig and ‘non traditional’ football pathways… our team is whiter than white bread.

I’ve been disgusted for a while and will remain so… it can’t be an ‘accident’ that we have no first nations representation on this team. That is a sustained recruitment policy over two decades. Shame on you EFC, shame on you.

4 Likes

Lost 98-31 and from the looks of Sydney twitter, one of theirs played for us.

can we merge the two threads?

Mine was first.

First is worst.

That hurts.

1 Like

Ivan smashed you with his title.
DO BETTER in future, sir.

I’ve updated mine.

1 Like

Richmond VFL would beat us.

I’m sure that’s what you meant.

Not if we recruit all their players.

Under Knights we had Ryder, Davey, Lovett, Lovett-Murray, Jetta, Atkinson - all playing regularly.

The decline in Indigenous players playing for the Dons started with Hird and had fallen to an embarrassing level under Woosha. There are a lot of factors involved with that, but it’s no less embarrassing we will run out this week in the Round’s Flagship game with no one.

2 Likes

Nah our decent senior players, namely Stringer,Snelling and Walla are all injured or out of shape.

And that’s who we need to switch out.(senior players not performing)

We might bring in Cox to replace Caldwell(concussion) I think.

Bring in Tex.

I dont care if he doesn’t score, watching some tackle pressure would be sweet!

1 Like

Cox injured in practice match.