Changes for Roos

Laverde plays better with Langford and vice versa.

2 Likes

That could have made sense because I believe he did security on the gate, making sure the trucks leaving weren’t stealing anything. You can imagine what went on in those days!!!

2000 finals-esque obliteration coming up

and by that i mean we’ll collapse and lose by 30 after some unfathomable football

and by that i mean we’ll trounce em by 60 odd

I still have nightmares about Brisbane and I don’t know what to think, but by jolly it’ll be good if we can make scott’s head explode.

2 Likes

Realistically I’ll be happy with whatever changes are made so long as it doesn’t upset the balance of the team, and we win.

2 Likes

Absolutely…

If I was Craig Bird, I would be practising my disposal every waking hour.

And I would be looking for a new career, as I would know with my ability that I have gone as far as I can playing footy.

In: Chappy

1 Like

:wink: Yep.

Yep they kicked the first 4 or 5 that day but we brought it back then Melksham put us up in the last only for the umps to continue the dicking and we lost in the end

Lost my ■■■■ too. Made it worse that the girl I was seeing at the time was a die hard Roo

Also pretty sure that some of the umpiring decisions were mentioned in the HSun that week

You have every right to feel that way.

My gut feel is that we will win, but in a scrappy, ■■■■■■ contest ala Lions and Dogs game early 2014.
Which I’d take full well knowing I couldn’t handle another lions debacle

surely you’re taking the ■■■■!
If the coaching panel even contemplate this as a move they should all be sacked on the spot.

We’ve surely moved on from Stanton.

7 goals we will win by.

This is the game where we see that the players are serious about finals- I believe.

3 Likes

Even the umpires are bigger rivals to us than North.

7 Likes

All we’ve got to do is make sure it’s close towards the end and they’ll show us how to really Essington.

3 Likes

We’re going to lose so I have zero expectations for this match.

We’ll kick between 6-9 goals.

So bring in whoever you want. Probably Langford.

Laverde for Parish, think he needs a rest, a little flat lately.
How you fit Jobe in I don’t know.

Parish was close to BOG the previous week.

5 Likes

Anybody think that Jackson Merrett would be a change in Colyer’s spot. Relatively quick but way better by foot?..

1 Like

Its interesting lavs game on the weekend was All class but no real cudos to Langers. His passing was class and quite frankly his goals came from 4 totally different plays and plays very few mid could do.

I agree Lav and Lang will be batman and robin

1 Like

In order to utilize those improved foot skills you need to be able to get the ball… so no.

1 Like