Changes for Roos

Sometimes I wonder whether people actually watch football at all.

1 Like

that goal he drilled from almost 50 was class AF.

Why? Because Bird might be playing for his career., and he gets one game to save it?

Given a few 6 day breaks, i wouldnt mind seeing either of
Goddard / Kelly (old) or Hepp be rested if he is sore.
Jobe to come in, and with him potentially stanton/Laverde/Langford reward the VFL form.

Think Laverde could play Parishs role - forward/mid, but parish could also play the small forward role green is playing.

Parish was flat in that game. He just could not find the footy, and when he did, uncharacteristically made little impact.
I would not be inclined to drop him, he is easily best 22

This thread should be called “Just talk amongst yourselves until next Saturday”.

27 Likes

imagine the team selection news release.

out: green (hamstring), kelly (old)

5 Likes

The one where Lindsay Thomas took a dive to Hardingham I think then doubled down in front of tribunal and got him a week?

5 Likes

The “thank goodness Blitz doesn’t select the team” changes thread.

Every week for that matter.

2 Likes

You shouldn’t even get a fine for seriously hurting Lindsay Thomas.

1 Like

If he was knowingly filling in for someone who was just being rested for one week, then yes, that should be his expectation. If he performs well then he should also consider himself first in line to fill in for someone else (in a similar role) taking a rest, getting injured, or dropped for being out of form.

whens ambrose coming back?

In the spirit of fairness, equity and equal opportunity I think the best 22 should be based on a rotating roster. Then we would know who is out each week and do not have to have this thread.

1 Like

Out: Fantasia
In: LAV

Why: because too much awesomeness on the field at the same time would break the space time continuum.

2 Likes
7 Likes

You get 2 weeks suspension, minus 3 weeks for punching Thomas in the head.
You have a game in hand, sir.

1 Like

Plus the mandatory 3 Brownlow votes

But we’re fining you $1,000 for littering, i.e. leaving garbage on the ground.

4 Likes

Green is ruled out for a couple of weeks. Lav?

LAV SHACK

or

BIG
BOI
BEGLEY

1 Like