Changes for Sydney - who will make room for Myers

yep, i keep forgetting we have 2 clarkes now tbh.I don’t consider Zaka overly quick tbh. If Raz comes back we should be fine for speed

1 Like

I’m a huge Guelfi fan but maybe Mynott could come in for him this week? Keep Guelfi hungry and they should be pretty like for like.

2 Clarke’s and 2 Dylan’s. Poor kid, no wonder he can’t get a game.

1 Like

I wouldn’t have a problem with that. A youngster for a youngster

1 Like

Yeh probably the logical choice, I doubt it will happen but would be more than happy to reward mynott after a ripping start to the year

1 Like

In: Draper, Begley, Fantasia

Out: TBell, Francis, Langford

1 Like

Fingers crossed for raz. He was never playing yesterday no idea why he was named

1 Like

I reckon the club needs to make a call on Langford. Is he part of our future?

If no, drop him. Put a line through him for the year, unless he makes it impossible not to pick him with his VFL form.

If the club still thinks he’ll be best 22 - give him a go for 3 or 4 games.

1 Like

Unfortunately one of those kids who’s a level above vfl but just cannot transition into senior footy. Frustrating

1 Like

Just in case he came good. He’s worth naming on the off chance he might play. Don’t want to pay another 20k fine.

Not sure if serious here?

I think if he’s in the VFL proving himself, then get’s selected and has a shocker you have to send him back right? These guys have to take the chances they’re given.

1 Like

Here’s an idea. Why not select players on form instead of gifting games?

1 Like

I honestly think Worsfold doesn’t rate him. Normally the first one to be dropped after a poor performance, and it takes a long time for him to get back in.

If Langford plays another 4 games for us this year i will be very surprised

1 Like

Not pretty, not a hyper-extension, watch his right knee (left of screen)…

2 Likes

Doesn’t look bad enough to be a blown knee. People are panicking a bit i think.

edit* although Begley’s didn’t look like much.

In: Raz, Mynott
Out: Baguley, Langford

Mynott to play Baguleys seagull role.
Fantasia to resume hff roll.
Guelfi to go back to hb/wing.
Somehow get Francis back to HB to resume intercept role.

I don’t like dropping Langford as 1 match is too little for a player to settle but Raz is an automatic inclusion.

Any chance we could get some goals from our midfield this week??

Fkn pototo’s.

2 Likes

Gloomer alert…

It could be ironic that Belly and Leuey had pretty decent seasons for fitness when this wasn’t expected last year.

Right now with a ginger TBC, a still out Zac Clarke, and a definitely injured Smack and a maybe injured Draper our ruck division could be down to a half fit Joe Daniher with Ambrose as a back up.

100% Farrkin this. Who the hell is scared of the bottom placed side?

1 Like