Changes for Sydney

At the moment the forecast is only a 20% chance for a shower on Saturday.

Expect that to be updated during the week to 100% for a thunderstorm. ■■■■■■ Sydney.

They will totally bring in Zerrett for Stokes

Cool, we cloned Zac :smiley:

Autocorrect knows what’s up

Umm… play all of the top ups to protect the kids from psychological damage?

In: Smack, McKenna, Grima, Ambrose, Bird, Baugley.

Out: Luenberger, Stokes, Gleeson, Grimley, Parish, Dea

Time to give Leuenberger a rest. He’s a one-trick pony at best, by which I mean he’s a ■■■■■■ good tap ruckman, but when he consistently taps to the opposition as he did against ■■■■■■ Carlton you know he’s tired. His fumbling in general play was way worse than usual too, which is another sign that he’s working himself into the ground. Give him a rest.

Parish is stuffed, too. Time we listened to Mr Shaw and gave him a rest.

Let Grimley and Dea take a break too.

Bring in Jamar and SMacK and Edwards and Irish.

Out: Chamberlain, Fisher, Nicholls

I’m still amazed you can see all of these guys in the same room. Gotta be the same person in a mask, surely.

Out : Grimley & Stokes
In : McKernan & Redman

Easy.

I would really like to see McKernan in the team and playing on the ball. Not as the knock ruckman, but as a ruck-rover. He was consistently one of our best in the second half of last year. In that period he was playing as the knock ruckman, and although he wasn't winning many hitouts, his size, strength and desire won us a lot of the ball. Plus he can drift forward and kick a goal.

He was hopeless in round 1 played as a permanent forward and he’s apparently doing no better in that role in the twos. So let’s make use of the talent that he has, which is to get the ball around the ground and generally create a bit of havoc.

The other one is Eades. I’ve never seen him, but he’s reported to be special, and pacey, and we need some of that.

There’s any number who could be dropped to make way for those two. Preferably older, slower guys. You can never have too much pace.

Absolutely agree with this. Mckernan switched on brings aggression, speed and a little bit of insanity. It reduces the free run of opposition midfielders swarming out of the middle. His form in the twos has been underwhelming but this game could be really ugly if we don’t hit them hard. Give him another go I say.

I would really like to see McKernan in the team and playing on the ball. Not as the knock ruckman, but as a ruck-rover. He was consistently one of our best in the second half of last year. In that period he was playing as the knock ruckman, and although he wasn't winning many hitouts, his size, strength and desire won us a lot of the ball. Plus he can drift forward and kick a goal.

He was hopeless in round 1 played as a permanent forward and he’s apparently doing no better in that role in the twos. So let’s make use of the talent that he has, which is to get the ball around the ground and generally create a bit of havoc.

The other one is Eades. I’ve never seen him, but he’s reported to be special, and pacey, and we need some of that.

There’s any number who could be dropped to make way for those two. Preferably older, slower guys. You can never have too much pace.

Absolutely agree with this. Mckernan switched on brings aggression, speed and a little bit of insanity. It reduces the free run of opposition midfielders swarming out of the middle. His form in the twos has been underwhelming but this game could be really ugly if we don’t hit them hard. Give him another go I say.

Cant reward poor form tho. show it in the two’s first otherwise it sets a bad example.

Would be funny if Hartley keeps Buddy goalless after years of Hooker being his bunny

GOING DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN
TO ■■■■■ TOWN

if we lose by less than 60, it will be a marvellous day

if we lose by less than 60, it means the 2nd quarter hasn’t started yet.

We may indeed get smashed in this game… but there’s some chance that Sydney won’t really be bothered with us.

We’ll still get beaten on the scoreboard, but maybe the physical pressure is off a bit.

As such, probably a good week to play some kids. They may get a bit more space than usual.

Daniher is getting off lightly.

Out: Daniher Parish (rest)
In: Grima Michael (plays angry, we need that)

Out: Leuenberger (needs a spell), Parish (ditto), Stokes (hamstring), Grimley and Dea (omitted)
In: Jamar, Grima, McKernan, Bird, Baguley

B: Baguley, Grima, Gwilt
HB: Dempsey, Hartley, Gleeson
C: Zaharakis, Cooney, Goddard
HF: Merrett, McKernan, McDonald-Tipungwuti
F: Fantasia, Daniher, Brown
R: Jamar, Crowley, Bird
Int: Polkinghorne, Langford, Kelly, Simpkin
Emerg: Parish, Redman, Eades

Luey needs a spell…yea the best tap ruckman we have for years is finally fit and playing reasonably well and you want to rest him. Riiiiight…shall we rest Zaka and Zerrett because they need a rest too. Hartley as well

I think the weather in Sydney could be ■■■■■. We should go for a smaller forward line and direct the mids to keep the ball low. Maybe even play a team that can actually reach below their knees.

Out: Leuenberger (needs a spell), Parish (ditto), Stokes (hamstring), Grimley and Dea (omitted) In: Jamar, Grima, McKernan, Bird, Baguley

I thought Baguley was out for 2 weeks. Anyone know if he is available for the Swans? If available he can walk straight back in.

INS : Jamar, McKenna, Jerrett, Bird, Baguley, Grima

OUTS : Leuenberger, Parish, Dea, Stokes, Polkinghorne, Grimley

Hang on, we’re traveling for the third time in the first 7 weeks?