Changes for the Cats

In: Kelly, Merrett, Long (not sure if he can be selected)
Out: Tippa(rest) Dempsey (Rest), Polkinghorne

B: Gleeson Hartley Dea
HB: Cooney Ambrose Zaharakis
C: Goddard Kelly Laverde
HF: Langford Michael Long
F: Fantasia Daniher Francis
R: Leuneberger Zerrett Parish
Int: Bird Jerrett Hams McKenna

What did wob get banned for? Should be an entertaining rant whatever it was
westozziebomberwestozziebomber you know what time it is July 31 Flag Twitter going bezerk saying that hurley has signed on for another 5 years will be announced tomorrow. Excellent news!

For telling pork pies in the Hurley thread.

Out. Dempsy, Michael , Polk
In. Kelly, Brown, jerrett

I thought the mrp ruled insufficient force on that one

I believe he has a LOT of carry over points. May be considered the Dempsy of blitz by the mods.

Oh man that’s who we’re playing next? Hope this week’s belting is at least a bit more interesting.

Don’t care what happens so long as one of the changes reads:

Out - Dempsey (never to return)

Geelong need percentage too

In: McKernan, Kelly
Out: Michael, Tippa

■■■■■■■. makes them sound almost beatable.
and no im not being rude.

EDIT: loving how your half forward line reads.

Wouldn’t mind brown back in down back.

Out: demps, Polk

In: Kelly brown

DEA Ambrose brown
CONOR Hartley Kelly

Zaha Langford bj
Luey zerret bird

Fanta JD parish
Tippa Francis lav

Michael Gleeson ■■■■ hams

Woosh has flagged playing guys in only 3 of the last 4 though so we should expect a bit of rotation I guess. Hope we see long.

If Mckernan isn’t fit, then just play one ruckman. I’d be tempted to do it regardless.

I’m not sure we ‘looked better with two rucks’ or we just looked better with Looney and Jamar.

Michael is barely EFL standard, and he offers the team exactly zero.

We can’t let Geelong defenders marking the ball all day long.
Gotta play that extra tall deep to bring it to ground.

I really feel like Fanta can kick a big bag this week against that slow as treacle defence !

We can't let Geelong defenders marking the ball all day long. Gotta play that extra tall deep to bring it to ground.

I really feel like Fanta can kick a big bag this week against that slow as treacle defence !

So, play Michael just in the square with the sole intention of him not marking it?

I’d rather try and stretch them with a mobile forward line, try and hit up Lang, Lav and Francis and exploit their lack of speed.

We cannot possibly counter act their talls man for man, we don’t have the cattle.

If Mckernan isn't fit, then just play one ruckman. I'd be tempted to do it regardless.

I’m not sure we ‘looked better with two rucks’ or we just looked better with Looney and Jamar.

Michael is barely EFL standard, and he offers the team exactly zero.

AFL is no game for trucks. Not since 1990.

Would still go Smack in for Michael.
Long in for Polk
Redman for Dempsey

I agree Tippa is tired but if the sport science calculations works out and he’s not on the verge of breaking try and get him to run out the season. Who else are we going to pick?

McKenna and Tippa play back so Demps goes out and Redman in for fwd.

I’m assuming Michael and Polk will stay seeing as they’ve only played one in a row. So Gleeson, McKenna and Hams will be on the chopping block. And infuriatingly Dempsey and ■■■■ (I guess would be stiff to be dropped but still) will survive. Slowest team ever next week.

Hartley did a great job on Hawkins last time. Stick with it or give Ambrose a turn?

Even though he still isn’t much chop it’s Grimley time IMO if he is fit now.

Let him play FF and pinch hit ruck. Cats rucks are only Stanley and Smith so he won’t get monstered, and he a much better fwd and far more mobile than Michael.

It is a shame Jamar got injured though. Liked what he was bringing to the table.

Polkinghorne couldn’t possibly play again, could he?

Plus give him a chance, he was good in the first quarter

Polkinghorne couldn't possibly play again, could he?
Would be game #100 if he plays this weekend.

Probably a token gesture.

In: A Tornado sweeping through the Geelong team during warm up.

Out: 22 Cats players. 2 x trainers, and a bottle boy.

Not much from a couple of hundred

*seems I may have misinterpreted the thread title

Just dribble our kicks along the ground when going inside 50. Sick to death of Taylor, Lonergan and Enright marking everything in sight.