Changes for the Cats

■■■■■■■. makes them sound almost beatable. and no im not being rude.

EDIT: loving how your half forward line reads.

The things that batter?

Eddie McGuire almost lost Collingwood their sponsorship from Holden for less. You should fall on your keyboard Sameolds. Shame.

Polkinghorne couldn't possibly play again, could he?
Would be game #100 if he plays this weekend.

Probably a token gesture.

That’s true, he did us a big favour by getting the chance to play AFL football again at the highest level.

We owe him.

That’s true, he did us a big favour by getting the chance to play AFL football again at the highest level.

We owe him.

What about all the fans who bought tickets to this game in order to celebrate his milestone and relive all their favourite Polky moments?

We owe him.

What about all the fans who bought tickets to this game in order to celebrate his milestone and relive all their favourite Polky moments?

March for Polky.

■■■■■■■. makes them sound almost beatable. and no im not being rude.

EDIT: loving how your half forward line reads.

The things that batter?

Eddie McGuire almost lost Collingwood their sponsorship from Holden for less. You should fall on your keyboard Sameolds. Shame.

for the rest of the week I will be shameolds2010

Out - polkinghorne, michael, dempsey

In - brown, jerrett, kelly

We can't let Geelong defenders marking the ball all day long. Gotta play that extra tall deep to bring it to ground.

I really feel like Fanta can kick a big bag this week against that slow as treacle defence !

I don’t think we’ll have much of a say in that.

I love seeing Gleeson try, reckon he really has a crack but I just don’t think he’s got it.

We can't let Geelong defenders marking the ball all day long. Gotta play that extra tall deep to bring it to ground.

I really feel like Fanta can kick a big bag this week against that slow as treacle defence !

I don’t think we’ll have much of a say in that.

Should just chaos ball every inside 50 entry to prevent intercept marks and then let Fanta, Hams and Tippa swarm their giant defenders at ground level.

Yep.they’ll probably keep him in for this week purely on that alone

I hope it is his last however.

Just dribble our kicks along the ground when going inside 50. Sick to death of Taylor, Lonergan and Enright marking everything in sight.

Dead set. That is actually not as stupid as it sounds. Unless there is a forward on the lead with clear separation on their defender just boot the thing end over end with every forward entry haha. Back our smalls and mediums to get it done at ground level!

It would infuriate Taylor and Lonergan who thrive on being the plus one and clunking the moonballs we dish up.

Unorthodox and would never happen as we should be aspiring to greater heights but I’d be intrigued to see how it would go!!

Just dribble our kicks along the ground when going inside 50. Sick to death of Taylor, Lonergan and Enright marking everything in sight.

So this!!! Every single farking time we play them

Is it wrong for me to stay I don’t care anymore?

So, play Michael just in the square with the sole intention of him not marking it?

I’d rather try and stretch them with a mobile forward line, try and hit up Lang, Lav and Francis and exploit their lack of speed.

We cannot possibly counter act their talls man for man, we don’t have the cattle.

I would absolutely prefer not to play Michael, but as a minimum, I think he needs to be replaced by Smack or Brown.

As much as we hope to pick out smaller targets with clever short passing into the 50 (like the Hawks do), we know that there will be passages in the game where they pressure us in the middle, and we will just chuck it on the boot.
All of the Geelong tall backs like to back themselves to mark the ball, as well as Enright and Mackie.

We simply have to make an aerial contest, as I believe Fanta and Tippa can really worry them for pace.

I wonder if the changes thread has the same name on the geelong forum

Dead set. That is actually not as stupid as it sounds. Unless there is a forward on the lead with clear separation on their defender just boot the thing end over end with every forward entry haha. Back our smalls and mediums to get it done at ground level!

It would infuriate Taylor and Lonergan who thrive on being the plus one and clunking the moonballs we dish up.

Unorthodox and would never happen as we should be aspiring to greater heights but I’d be intrigued to see how it would go!!

FCS, dont come up with innovative, outside the square thinking that debases the game “as a spectacle”. It might work. Then the AFL would come up with a rule that the ball has to land inside 50 on the full or a free kick and 50 metre penalty awarded.

Is it wrong for me to stay I don't care anymore?

Yes it is, you should leave, especially if you don’t care anymore!

In: Edwards, Jerrett, Redman & Ashby
Out: Dempsey, Polkinghorne, Cooney & Michael

IN: Kelly, J.Merrett, Long
OUT: Dempsey, Zaharakis, Polkinghorne (all omit)

B: Gleeson Hartley Dea
HB: Francis Ambrose Kelly
C: Parish Bird Langford
HF: Laverde Michael Cooney
F: Fantasia Daniher Hams
R: Leuenberger Goddard Z.Merrett
INT: McKenna J.Merrett Long Tippa

IN: Kelly, J.Merrett, Long OUT: Dempsey, Zaharakis, Polkinghorne (all omit)

B: Gleeson Hartley Dea
HB: Francis Ambrose Kelly
C: Parish Bird Langford
HF: Laverde Michael Cooney
F: Fantasia Daniher Hams
R: Leuenberger Goddard Z.Merrett
INT: McKenna J.Merrett Long Tippa

would be more than happy with that!!