Changes for the Crows

Don’t know for who, but if Green is fit I’d like to see him come back in. To many of our guys lost foot races today.

1 Like

no changes for mine.

1 Like

Langford and zaka should be dropped. Hocking wasn’t great either but he gets some leeway considering it was his first game for over a year.

Merrett stewart or bird to come in. Green also an option if fit

4 Likes

I’d like to see Belly in to help Leuey and also to provide another option in a pocket.

Francis in for Langford please

8 Likes

Outs Zaka, Hocking, Brown,
Ins Green, Stewart, Hartley

Hooker goes back and frees up Hurley both get some form and confidence.

In: Green, Bellchambers, Francis
Out: Hocking, Brown Langford

If green not fit jerrett.

B: McGrath Ambrose Hooker
Hb: Kelly Hurley Goddard
C: Colyer Watson Parish
Hf: Green Daniher Mcdonald-Tipungwuti
F: Fantasia Francis Bellchambers
R: Leuneberger Heppell Merrett
Int: Stanton, Zaharakis Gleeson Baguley

Emg: Jerrett, Bird, Hartley

1 Like

My fear was all of Jobe, BJ, Stanton, Hocking, Howlett, and Myers getting games ahead of youngsters. Just get some game into youngers kids. Much, Begley, Francis and co.

1 Like

I am going to wait until we see a weather forecast.

3 Likes

In Hartley and Smack. They are undefeated

6 Likes

I am a Hooker back supporter but he won’t go back all year unless Stewart and/or Francis is coming in and kicking bags. You don’t make such big changes, spend a whole off season training him as a fwd, get Hartley and Ambrose settled only to swap Cale back in Rd 4.

7 Likes

Bannished: Langford, Zaharakis

Resurrected: Green, Jerrett

i’d wager an unfit Francis would add more to the team than Langford at this stage

6 Likes

I’m sick of guys with no intensity, who go missing when the game heats up.

In: Jerrett.

39 Likes

They’ve got Jenkins, Tex, Lynch and McGovern, so we probably need to play 4 of Hurley, Hartley, Ambrose, Brown and Dea. May not need all of Kelly, Bags, Gleeson and McGrath.

hasn’t mcgovern done a hammy?

Crows move the ball fast. They are going to dance circles around our midfield of Hocking/Watson/BJ/Heppell just for the fun of it.

Have to bring Bird in for a marginal improvement in pace. Probably for Hocking. Hocking didn’t get many possessiobs and he didn’t shut down that effectively either.

I am a Langford defender but maybe Stewart has to come in this week for the running power as well.

I am not sure how Stanton and Zaharakis have been using their exceptional running either - I struggle to notice them. Maybe Green for Zaharakis.

1 Like

That would certainly simplify things.

Bird brings pace???

4 Likes

Out: Langford, Hocking, Kelly (Rested - likely for all interstate games)
In: Stewart, Bird, Jerrett (if it’s a wet day, francis for stewart)

Bring in form. Jerrett can slot straight into Kelly’s role. When pops come back, Jarrett can move forward knowing he has form there.

Give Smack a run in the two’s in Stewarts position forward/relief ruck.

Would take two Crows players to stop him.