Changes for The Salami Cup

There doesn’t appear to be a thread for this. Am I blind?

Anyway, tough to work out this week’s changes.

Presumably TBell is in

Goddard?

Hocking?

Myers? What is the news on him? Has he actually strained a hammy or is it just soreness?

Ambrose?

If none of the mids above get up, do they consider a guy like Aylett?

Outs:

Hardingham

?

?

Are there suggestions J Merrett was injured late?

Wouldn’t be suprised if Colyer got another call up, found the ball pretty well yesterday just needs to tuck it under his wing and go for a run at times instead of just slamming it on the boot.

They extended his contact so expect him to get opportunities

Goodard is in for sure. He only just missed this week.

Reckon hocking also close.

Myers not sure.

Tbell surely will come back in.

Not sure Ambrose did enough today to get the call up.

In: Goodard Tbell Hocking.

Out: Hardingham Champman(inj) Carlise (soreness)

What happened to Chappy?

I haven’t read papers or seen telly since the game and avoided the match review thread.

In: bj hocking tbell

Out: hardy zaha zmerret

Zerret gets dropped?

No way does Zerrett get dropped & no way does Colyer come in. Maybe out: Hardingham, Dempsey, Chappy. In:BJ, Belchambers, Budda

IN: Goddard, Bellchambers, Hocking, Myers (hopefully)

OUT: Dempsey (needs time in the twos) Chapman (inj) Carlisle (needs a foot up the rear end + team balance with Bellchambers back in) Zaharakis if Myers is fit (been poor for a good 3-4 weeks)

Goddard sounded like he trained the house down this morning. Its good to hear that they are going to get some quality work into the guys.

Ins- Goddard, Ambrose, Aylett

Outs- Zaka, Carlisle, Ashby 

Zerret gets dropped?
That's what surprised you?

Zaharakis won’t be dropped nor does he deserve to be.

In: Belly, Goddard,Ambrose and if fit Hocking, Myers

Out: Hardingham, Zerrett, Ashby, Howlett and Fletch (rest)

Ambrose was ordinary in the VFL yesterday.

IN: Goddard, Hocking, Bellchambers, Aylett

OUT: Dempsey, Hardingham, Carlisle, Ashby

B: Baguley, Hooker, Fletcher

HB: Hibberd, Hurley, Gleeson

C: Heppell, Watson, Stanton

HF: Zaharakis, Daniher, Chapman

F: Winderlich, Bellchambers, J.Merrett

R: Ryder, Goddard, Hocking

INT: Aylett, Howlett, Melksham, Z.Merrett

Would play Myers ahead of Aylett if fit, but I liked what I saw of him enough to think he is worthy of his Bomber debut. Belly just needs to provide us with a strong presence down forward and give a contest where we haven’t had anything (here’s looking at you Carlisle… ). I don’t want to incessantly bag players, but his last 2 weeks have been unacceptable and Jake needs to go back to the VFL and fight for his spot. Dempsey should never have been selected for Anzac Day, he just isn’t ready because of a lack of fitness base so I’d like to see him get some miles in the legs in the 2s and hope he can be an impact player for us second half of the season.

PS: The forward line reads well, lets hope we can manufacture a winning score against the Dogs…

They wont drop carlisle, but they should

Would play Myers ahead of Aylett if fit, but I liked what I saw of him enough to think he is worthy of his Bomber debut. Belly just needs to provide us with a strong presence down forward and give a contest where we haven't had anything (here's looking at you Carlisle... ). I don't want to incessantly bag players, but his last 2 weeks have been unacceptable and Jake needs to go back to the VFL and fight for his spot. Dempsey should never have been selected for Anzac Day, he just isn't ready because of a lack of fitness base so I'd like to see him get some miles in the legs in the 2s and hope he can be an impact player for us second half of the season.
PS: The forward line reads well, lets hope we can manufacture a winning score against the Dogs...

Dempsey being selected for ANZAC day tells you he won't miss this week.

I can’t see why they’d drop Dempsey now, especially if the players asked him to be picked as Bomber suggested. Probably needs to be sub again though… but not sure if that helps or hinders him in the log run

Would play Myers ahead of Aylett if fit, but I liked what I saw of him enough to think he is worthy of his Bomber debut. Belly just needs to provide us with a strong presence down forward and give a contest where we haven't had anything (here's looking at you Carlisle... ). I don't want to incessantly bag players, but his last 2 weeks have been unacceptable and Jake needs to go back to the VFL and fight for his spot. Dempsey should never have been selected for Anzac Day, he just isn't ready because of a lack of fitness base so I'd like to see him get some miles in the legs in the 2s and hope he can be an impact player for us second half of the season.
PS: The forward line reads well, lets hope we can manufacture a winning score against the Dogs...

Dempsey being selected for ANZAC day tells you he won't miss this week.
Dempsey stays.. We need to settle the side ASAP can't just keep dropping ppl after one game. Tbc was ok yesterday but still could use another vfl game. Same with ambrose.

IN: Tbell, Goddard, Hocking

OUT: Hardingham, Ashby, Zerrett (unlucky)

Out: Fletcher, Hardingham, Ashby
In: Belchambers, Goddard, Myers/Hocking
Carlisle back. Fletch out.

Out: Hardingham looks injured to me- get him right; Dempsey looked severely underdone; Howlett has dropped off somewhat - speckie notwithstanding; Carlisle could do with no pressure on him and the unlucky one would be Zac Merrett.

In: Bellchambers, Hocking, Goddard, Ambrose, Jetta

B: Fletcher, Hooker, Baguley
HB: Hibberd, Hurley, Ashby
C: Heppell, Watson, Goddard
HF: Zaharakis, Ryder, Chapman
F: Winderlich, Daniher, Ambrose
R: Bellchambers, Hocking, Stanton
Int: J. Merrett, Melksham, Gleeson, Jetta
Emerg: Z. Merrett, Howlett, Carlisle