Speculation on changes for Weagles

I really liked the mobility, muscle and ability at ground level in the forward line scrimmages that our forwards brought on Friday night.

If Lav gets more accurate I really like what he brings to the forward line, with Langford doing well up there as well and even Begley adding grunt and doubling as a seagull. This seemed to work well with Raz, Walla, Smack and Stringer when he was on the ground.

I was toying with the idea of advocating for Hooker predominantly forward after Francis has regained confidence playing KPD in the VFL and establishing him in the back 6 with occasional swings forward and Cale back when necessary; but this idea only makes sense to me if our forward line isn’t working.

Now I want to see if the dynamic hustle, bussle and muscle forward group from Friday night can make a go of it.

3 Likes

If Hooker goes forward, forget Francis — it’s time to bring in Zerk.

I like Zerk too, when he has more muscle he will be our Hooker replacement. Francis will be our Hurley replacement.

7 Likes

In- accurate goal kicking.
Out- missing from <35m.

Gotta take every chance interstate,and I think we will get enough chances to kick a winning score.

Lets not go fk it up with poor goal kicking.

3 Likes

The match day thread for this one is going to be carnage.

11 Likes

Prime time, interstate, Eagles home town umpiring, our inconsistent form… GOOD NIGHT SERVER.

10 Likes

“■■■■ off Hurley you worthless turnover merchant”

~ the unnamed Blitzer

2 Likes

22 disposals, seven tackles, one goal

3 Likes

No doubt from the match day thread. Blitzer with NFI.

If Stringer is out, bring in Franga and get him to tag McGovern. I would like to see them having marking duels.

Play as we did last year in Perth

6 Likes

Out: Stringer (inj), Laverde (needs goalkicking practice)

In: Brown, Baguley

1 Like

no changes

But if Stringer is out, Brown in
If Bellchambers out, Clarke in
If Fantasia out/ rested given 5 day break then Mosquito in.

Would actually make Myers, Mosquito and Clarke travelling emergencys as Wa connections and Myers has been in good form lately.

1 Like

Oh Pazza. I’ve had 2 bottles of wine and I wouldn’t suggest something that stupid?? Laverde surely not out for Baguley

8 Likes

If we beat West Coast, we’re 1 win outside the top 4… which is ridiculous!

1 Like

Be a good learning experience.

If that cheating carnt margetts is officiating again their needs to be an inquest.

1 Like

To be conducted by @SMJ

1 Like

If we’d beaten Shitney & St Kilda …

1 Like

That’s a bad idea. I’d recommend @ivan