Changes: Round 3 Dogs

Why don’t we throw Tippa to HB when he’s quiet anymore?

Tippa to HB, McGrath to HF and Mckenna on a wing, When the game isn’t going our way and clearly it wasn’t on Saturday, throw the Magnets around.

2 Likes

Fk Magnets!! I’m starting to think they must be the problem.

We should put all the players numbers on Bingo balls and positions on another set then spin the barrels like a Melbourne cup barrier draw.

Top Ideas for 2018 No79

2 Likes

Using this method could work, Couldn’t get worse than the attitude we had at the weekend,

You’d hope so, we basically gave him a back rub last time we played them to help ease his ailments after the swans guys made life very hard for him, this guy clearly crumbles under some physical heat but we’ve got a lot of nice guys in our team

People need to be prepared for Stringer to have a shocker, like diabolical shocker. Player rarely play well against their old team and stringer doesn’t strike me as the player who can put the emotion aside.

3 Likes

I reckon our players should just surround him before the bounce and point at the peroxided sheep scalp he wears and laugh Nelson style …

Then just keep doing it every chance we get throughout the match.

Top Ideas for 2018 No80

There is far to much logic in this side.

Why on earth would you play Stringer forward when he is clearly a forward?

2 Likes

Well the coaches dont think so.

FREMANTLE v ESSENDON
10 Nathan Wilson (Frem)
8 Nat Fyfe (Frem)
4 Stephen Hill (Frem)
3 Alex Pearce (Frem)
2 Connor Blakely (Frem)
2 Matt Taberner (Frem)
1 Conor McKenna (Ess)

Anyone would think our team was thrashed.

3 Likes

We were thrashed. In some ways I am pleased the coaches recognised it.

That 1 vote to McKenna must have come from Ross.

6 Likes

C O N O R

Ross the boss honours conor

come @me @Riolio

1 Like

Thought Dev Smith was our best

3 Likes

what would you know you’re not a coach.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

5 Likes

Well, … we did play pretty shitt. We overall looked tired and confused, and just couldn’t seem to get it together from start to finish, and really, the scoreline was not in the end reflective of the game itself with several late consolation goals so …

This guy got the Ross Lyon gameday encouragement award. It wasnt that he played so well. Joe was and is seriously out of form.

Doesn’t matter who plays, we’re stuffed.
Returning from Perth we’re crap
Dogs will come out with something to prove.
Dogs by 30.

Yeah my battery has only one pole. Negative.

Brown out. Smack in. Hooker FB, Hurley CHB. Stringer HFF. Fanta not ready, needs a couple of runs in the VFL. We really miss Gleeson and Ambrose down back, although Ambrose isn’t a key back man, he is too short and light for a key position.

Like Laverde. Got a bit tow, is tall, good mark and can forward all the game. We need him in, but needs another run in the VFL.

Tippa is a worry. Right out of touch. Needs to go half back and an occasional run through the centre. Bags for Dea and Smack for Brown this week against the Dogs. Need that mobile, second ruck who can take a mark, go forward or back as the need arises. Smack played well last weekend against VFL Dogs. Don’t like Daniher and/or Stewart having to ruck. Need the forwards to stay as forwards not be running all over the ground.

1 Like

Smith instead of Myers for me. Dunno what Smith hasn’t been doing to satisfy you for inclusion (unless an oversight) but for my money is probably in our best 2-3 both matches so far.

2 Likes

Smith is clearly “too fast”

2 Likes

First interchange!