Changes v Brisbane - round 4, 2019 - the speculation thread

Hooker, Myers IN
Mutch(inj), Clarke(omit) OUT

Just drop Bellchambers, I don’t give a ■■■■ who comes in for him, the guy gives zero effort

11 Likes

OUT: CLARKE

OUT: thread till after Sunday’s VFL game.

3 Likes

Go nuts.

Draper.

3 Likes

ANNOUNCE DRAPER

/end thread

1 Like

Draper in. Clarke out, belly lucky
Smack out, Is hooker good to go?? If not I’d like to see Stewie
No doubt Myers for mutch which will be disappointing I’d like to give Clarke a run at it

Finally got around to watching the game and Bellchambers was very ordinary. Draper has to come in

4 Likes

Redman for Mutch (Redman to Def; Guelfi to Mid)

– Redman to defence where he impressed last year before injury; Guelfi to midfield where he impressed last year. Guelfi had a better 2nd half against Melbourne, but Guelfi’s 1%ers and support through the middle will be important, he could also play a lockdown role on one of their mids. I think Redman is better both defensively and provides more rebound from defence.

Draper for Belchambers/Clarke (Survivor to play FF)

– Draper simply has to be given a game, neither Bellchambers or Clarke are good enough atm.

Baguley for Begley (if Matchfit)

– We’re gonna need good delivery into the f50 Begley is one of the best at this part of the game, he also provides a target.

Brown for McKernan

– Brown last out, first in. Will provide a mobile target which will be important in order to break down Brisbane’s defence.

6 Likes

Out: Mutch (inj.), Z. Clarke (testa dura), Smack (inj.)
In: D. Clarke or T. Mynott, BIG SAMMY, Brown maybe?

Genuine question here because I didn’t see the VFL game. But why Brown? Did Stewart not play that well?

Hopefully they give Draper a go!

Out: Franga, Mutch, McKernan (inj), Belch.

In: Draper, Brown, Hooker, Somebody. Probably Myers.

Out: Clarke, Mutch, McKernan, Guelfi
In: Draper, Myers, Hooker, Redman

In: Redman, Stewart
Out: mckernan, mutch

Stewart only played half a game. Presumably was being eased back into it and may not be ready for a full match. Played well though apparently.

1 Like

Wonder if Francis will be fit after corky?
Out: Mutch, Smack, Francis (hope not)
In:Hooker, Brown or Stewart, would like Clarke but it will be Myers (just because)
(Edited because I forgot about Hooker)

You’d hope that if Francis didn’t get up that Gleeson/Hooker would be picked before Myers

I thought he was injured. But if hes available, sure. Give him a go!