Changes v Brisbane Round 5:

He was unsighted other than giving away free kicks.

Yeah. Probably fair.

Would love Lav playing on Daniher and not only towel him up from a playing perspective, but to loudly let him know about it and pound him physically.

4 Likes

Hope someone slams that :snake: into the turf

4 Likes

Brisbane don’t have a ruck at the moment, do they?

Probably get away with 2MP

3 Likes

If redman is still on ice and ambrose gets through unscathed in the vfl practice match i would slot him straight in for some more mongel in the backline.

Oh and to run daniher into the turf

3 Likes

Weak as ■■■■ Daniher doesn’t have to face a hostile Marvel crowd in his first game against us.

Anyhow thems the draw, great for QLD bombers to see our new kids in action.

Redman straight back in if it was just tightness.

And some other ruck experiment as we have to find something workable in time for Anzac Day. If not the match will be terribly one sided and not in our favour.

1 Like

@Scintilla A player with 12 disposals and bleached hair was ‘unsighted’? Perhaps you are the one who is without the power of sight…

1 Like

Redman for Guelfi. Assuming fitness. Guelfi played back & we missed Redman’s drive & kicking.

Ruck - if Bears are still down in rucks leave 2LP in.
If not depends on Phillips fitness. I don’t want to bring Bryan in without a proper back up ruck option, useful though Cox is.
So IMO it’s Bryan & 2LP together, which means losing another forward.
Unless you were to play Bryan as the injury sub, and take 2 Litre out of the game early in the 3rd quarter.

1 Like

Guelfi - Redman
Langford - Bryan

1 Like

Leaves our forward line as Hooker/Jones/Stringer/Waterman and one of 2MP/Bryan. A little too unbalanced I think.

Big O will play next week, no question about it. Need a genuine ruckman in.

I think the big O is expected to be fine to play this week isn’t he? Certainly next week.

1 Like

Why can’t our tagger be Ambrose?

I would be perfectly happy in him bowling JoeDan over. No handshakes, laughs or good to see you again.

1 Like

Unchanged for me.

However if McGrath is truly carrying an injury, wouldn’t mind seeing him rested and brought back in for Anzac Day. Zaka probably the logical in against Brisbane.

2 Likes

Waterman isn’t tall. Stringer and Jones are
mobile. Hooker camped at ff. One of Wright or Bryan will be resting on the bench.
Bryan appears to be confident with the football in his hands and will provide us with another marking option around the ground.
Bryan will be a much better ruck option than breaking our young players like Jones or Cox and it’s a year of getting games into our future

In Bryan
Out 2mp

No changes.

Just get Wright out of the team.

He’s a passenger.

2 Likes

Loving that the Bears are playing at Ballarat tomorrow where it’s forecast to be freezing and wet. Hope it’s horrid for them.
Have tickets in hand (well on the phone) & can’t wait. Feeling like we can win this.
Happy to keep the team as is.

4 Likes