Changes V Freo

In: Coyler, Watson, Hurley?
Out: Green, Begs, ??

Doubt Begs will be able to back it up and he wont play finals so better to get another game into Lav with the hope he clicks. Hes on the verge now. I’d back in the third year Lav as more likely to do a Begs or better this week.

Need to think about form and the side we want to carry through into finals.

Jackson Merrett would be handy right now.

5 Likes

Lol what for exactly?

6 Likes

Replace Green

Fremantle have gotten all there beltings out of there system now, expect a tight encounter.

6 Likes

I am. They have been destroyed 2 weeks in a row. No way will they play that badly 3 weeks in a row

Need to start well and put them on the back foot early

2 Likes

What the actual ■■■■.

You want to drop Begley after that debut?
Even though we have no Green or Fantasia available
You want to drop Begley.

7 Likes

I just don’t think Colyer can do what Green did/does and is a square peg in a round hole despite the “small quick player for small quick player” thing.

1 Like

in
hurley watson howlett coyler

out beg, green, hartley donno the last one.

Ins: Watson long
Outs Myers Green

Long won’t be available

And begley won’t be unavailable.

Astounding.

2 Likes

My mind continues to be boggled.

Bring in a poster’s favourites, get rid of others regardless of injury, suspension or form or team balance.

And it’s the same ■■■■■■■ morons every week.

4 Likes

This IS Fremantle we’re talking about here.

The only other side in the comp that could possibly out Essington Essendon itself.

There are zero farks being given for Ross The Boss by his players at the moment.

1 Like

In: Ruthless Essendon
Out: Essington

Dude,

People know my bias and I’m even calling for Colyer over Long, available or not.

1 Like

Sounds like you are the one that is feeling a bit fragile. Harden up buttercup. We will roll Freo.

3 Likes

You just know it’s going to happen if the good Essendon turns up we will belt these ■■■■■■ by 10 goals plus but I’ve seen Essington too many times over the years to think other wise.

Prove me wrong Essendon.

Coyler has to come in, he didn’t kick one single clanger last weekend.

Oh, wait…

1 Like

In Watson Colyer Langford
Out Bird Myers Green