Changes V Freo

IN: Watson, Hurley
OUT: Bird, Ambrose

lel

1 Like

Bird does not get dropped.

Neither does Ambrose.

1 Like

Tipping Hurls misses another week, not sure three weeks between starts does him much good though. Seems to struggle first up.

I dont think its wise to make to many changes.

It will be Jobe for Bird (I feel for Bird he does very well and will no doubt replace Jobe going forward)
And I think I agree with most the Colyer will replace Green although in my opinion Green was probably just hanging on…A little to hungry for my liking and should probably look around a bit more before trying to be the hero.

I just wanna smash Freo. The only 2 times I have come close to blows while watching footy was against some Freo flogs. One time I wasnt even in the country ( that was the game 4 years ago where they were killing us at half time and we got up and won by 3 points)

I hate Freeo nearly as much as I hate Adelaide and Collingwood

3 Likes

Surely we aren’t going to drop a small forward after his successful debut when we already have 2 of our 3 small forwards out. Maybe if Fantasia is ready week 2 of finals and Begley plays poorly. Worsfold isn’t going to play with a structure he has maintained all year.

Colyer in for Green
Watson in for Bird or Myers

If we make finals then Hurley comes in for a defender either Hartley or Gleeson or Bagley depending on match ups.

1 Like

Reckon he’d struggle more with a cooked calf.

1 Like

What’s the issue?

You’d actually drop Ambrose for a bloke who’s got a question over his calf?

Not to mention Green has just broken his foot.

Well I mean IF Hurley is fit then why wouldn’t you play him?

If Hurls is fit, there is no point saving him.

We may need him to save our finals chances

If he was 100% fit, yes. And in the eventuality it wouldn’t be Ambrose that goes out. But I don’t think he is fit. He is just about the last bloke I’d be risking on a dodgy calf leading into a finals series when by all rights we absolutely should win without him. Nobody misses 1 week from a calf.

If we can’t beat this mob without him then we sure as ■■■■ don’t deserve to be there with him.

1 Like

I wouldn’t drop Ambrose if Hurley was fit and we had Bruce Doull!

3 Likes

OK sweet, I mean I think we’re on the same page so you’re not really the sort of fish I was after,

There was a lot of OUT: Hartley IN: Hurley posts so I was just curious as to why that thing? It’s the first time it’s only been Ambrose and Hartley and I thought they were both very solid. I mean Ambrose butchered every disposal but that’s not his strength.

1 Like

Ah sorry. I don’t come into these threads very often so I didn’t know that.

2 Likes

Which is stupid.

We would play him in finals but not to get into finals?

You take every chance to win IMO

1 Like

No it’s not. We absolutely should be able to beat this rudderless mob who have checked out for the year without Hurley if he’s injured. If he’s fit of course he plays, but how many footballers miss 1 week with a calf injury of any description?

1 Like

If anyone would lose to Freo, as they are spiralling out of control with two consecutive 100+ point defeats, it’ll be us.

2 Likes

Because he should be right by finals. You don’t take a chance on a player with a 1 week calf injury.