Changes v GWS round 10

imagehttps://giphy.com/gifs/era-loud-10tjCigIExtZwA

I agree. It was funny seeing Carlton get flogged the week after by 100 points by the Dees. They thought they had turned the coner but no. They will be eying off spoon after spoon.

1 Like

I was thinking no changes…but we need to bring in Jake Long this week, so that he isnt a token in for the dreamtime game.

In: Long
Out: Lav

1 Like

One of the (many) reasons I could never be a coach. Because that’s exactly what I would have said.

Redman must be close

Might get a game vs Richmond as we will have to rejig our backline a fair bit for them.

So by default he is a token for the dreamtime game if he gets in this week.

no last week he was a emergency, so he is a chance, its just unfortunate that McGrath is ready to come back in.

He didn’t play well in the VFL last week, though?

Mark harvey came into my work today.
Last time that happened we beat the crows in rd 1.
We’re gonna win!

7 Likes

Pretty sure Tippa will play and he is considered best 22, and McNeice has already played a few games, so a re-call would hardly be out of place.

I think it’s a bit unfair to make out that if Long played it would only be to get our numbers up.

What does McNeice have to do with getting numbers up for the Dreamtime game?

McNeice? You’re not saying he’s indigenous?

He’s Indianous

15 Likes

Do you think he has shown enough to warrant selection before McGrath, Parish, Redman, Green and Mutch?

I think not but I do not watch the VFL much so I can’t really judge for myself. I am only basing it on @DJR’s acute VFL reports and from what I’ve seen little of him.

So, frankly, I believe, if he gets in, it is only to make up the numbers.

1 Like

Hope someone belts that duck Shaw this week, can’t stand the flog

The defence had it easy. The geelong midfield was ■■■■. This week we come up against a good midfield.

It will be interesting to see which way woosha goes this week. After taking the advice of everyone with more than half a brain and finally:

• Changing the game plan back to 2017
  • Injecting some youngsters into the team
  • Being more passionate in interviews and more hardline
  • Being more flexible on game day

Now we had a win and the pressure is off for a week, will he go back to what he was in rounds 1-8, inflexible and almost stubborn in selection and sticking with things that didn;t work, or will he continue to invest in youth and the game plan that won us the game last week.

I’m sure everyone is hoping he follows the attitude of last week, but something tells me he won;t be able to help himself in dropping say clarke, if myers is available. Let’s wait and see, fingers crossed he goes with more of what re-invigorated the club last week.

2 Likes

It’s so going to happen.

Wheres the team d-ckheads

2 Likes