Changes V Pies

In: zerk,Ambrose,Phillips,guelfi( he should never of been dropped in the first place)
Out: hurley,Bellchambers, zaka, Snelling

Hooker goes forward

Straight up fix

I reckon Ham lost 9 of 10 contests he went near, and put in several short steps to avoid a 10th. That’s against the Blues, one of the lighter and softer sides - Pies would destroy him. Can’t be risked.

Townsend’s done nothing since half time rd 1.

Hope Zerrett doesn’t miss one for that, but who knows.

Out: Ham Townsend
In: Conor Ambrose

Fanta will be much better for the run IMO. Did a few good things in the 2nd half.
FWIW, I think we’ll win.

4 Likes

After a performance that bad it’s a tough call. Probably drop Zaka, Snelling and Towner for Cutler, Ambrose and Guelfi.

Go taller and play Hooker forward and Ambrose on De Goey. Play Guelfi forward in Towners spot and tell him to keep the pressure up.

If we were really being fair we’d drop one of Walla or Fantasia for maybe Mozzie. But i’d back those 2 guys in.

Surely someone from the club can give us a report on today’s scratch match. even Carlton have done one

2 Likes

Phillips/Draper for Bellch (I don’t care who)

Guelfi for Zaharakis (I want a bruiser)

McKenna for Ham (The sooner we get Conor in the better)

Mo22ie for Snelling (We need some more smiling around here)

Ambrose for Gleeson (Ambrose to Mihocek then send Hooker forward to rag-doll Moore)

1 Like

Seriously, how can you even think we have a chance next week? Where does this confidence come from?

Because we had what, two training sessions in fourteen days? Coming up a side who’s trained normally and actually played a game?

Huge upside.

5 Likes

People who aren’t dropping Bellchambers can tongue punch my fart box.

If you thought Tin man was bad tonight. Can you imagine what Grundy will do to him

Just play Phillips. He should of been playing ground 1 . He earned his spot in the team through his pre season performances. Reward him FFS

2 Likes

What’s Snelling done to put him in the gun? 2nd at the club in pressure acts, 3rd in tackles - if we want to play a front half game, he’s close to undroppable.

2 Likes

Watch us bomb long…straight to Jeremy Howe.
And yes, I know Howe is done for the year.

4 Likes

Well the alternative was to drop Raz or Walla which is hard to stomach. I guess Raz. On review, dropping both Towner and Snelling loses too much forward pressure. But i think we need to go taller. Our midfield can’t grasp how to deliver the ball to the small forwardline. Hooker forward, Ambrose back and one of the small guys out.

What happened to Clarke?

We needed a tagger tonight

Trying to spin the fact we copped a disappointing loss to an arch rival where we should’ve been smashed, into a win against the form side of the comp the next week is an interesting concept. Well played!

They got beat this weekend.

They lost to a Giants side which played hard and tough by under a kick. If you played that match 10 times, Collingwood win 9 times. You have to lose sometimes.

Yeah was thinkin the same about us too.

Will rebound.

Only thing missing is that he hardly ever gets the ball!

Lucky no crowds otherwise I wouldn’t turn up next week the sight of Pies fans whilst we are getting pulverised will make me sick

Townsend has done nothing? Almost got us win with his goal that missed by a bees ■■■■

3 Likes