Changes v Port Adelaide

That’s OK if it rears that ugly head 24 hours after the game has finished, suits me fine.

2 Likes

4 Likes

Port are going very tall

1 Like

Fantastic.

They’ll be a nice dew in Adelaide tomorrow night with an 11° minimum.

Let’s see how that pans out for them when the ball is on the ground all night.

1 Like

Georgiades is a bit of an in between size though.

I don’t think they are that tall tbh.

Port have gone really tall - Marshall, Dixon, Finlayson and Georgiades

Are we going to be able to cover them all?

1 Like

Pretty much as expected. Menzie & laverde extremely lucky again, but what other options do we have

I really hope menzie isnt the sub though (and it looks like he will be imo) because he’s not exactly a high impact player. Not really suited to that role at all i reckon

2 Likes

BORING FC

1 Like

This is the thing. We’re supposedly a team that’s rebuilding. The fact is that most or our players have been around for quite a while. The problem is that we don’t have any real star.

He just finished whipper snipping clearly

1 Like

You don’t think Zach Merrett is a star?

1 Like

They are shockers. No redeeming features at all.

Not an unexpected team selection. Agree that Menzie is extremely lucky to retain his spot, but that further highlights what a joke our small forward stocks are. Lav to a lesser extent is fortunate but with Reid out hes just about guaranteed a game. It would be nice to see Archie Roberts, or even Lewis Hayes, named in the emergencies.

2 Likes

I’d love to know what the stats say about a winning team going into the next game with minimum changes vs many changes

1 Like

They probably say “common sense.”

3 Likes

Comparing the team on the AFL site, many players are in different positions than on the Bombers site. Seems like some trickster moves to confuse Port!

Seems I just had an Essington moment! :crazy_face:

2 Likes

F*ck the Port Adelaide Tarps

Up Cooney though

2 Likes

As we watched on Saturday night, playing contested football also papers over our poor disposal problem.

When most disposals end in a contest, poor disposal doesn’t hurt nearly as much.

On the flip side, once you get your disposal cleaned up, along side elite contested football…… you are automatically a top 4 side.

3 Likes