Changes v St Kilda - Swing the Axe

Time to show some imagination at selection.

Out: Ambrose, Carlisle, Bellchambers, Chapman

In: Langford, McKernan, Giles, Edwards.

It would have been nice if Jerrett was a bit more dangerous with his 33 disposals on the weekend.

You can make the same argument about Heppell

Yes, It would be nice if out of his 33 disposals Heppell was actually running toward our goal for once. As good as Heppell is my knock on him is that whenever he gets the ball he is ‘mopping up’ or is the safety valve or is the guy running the other way through the pack.

He then has to stop, turn and pop to kick or if he is on his wrong side kick the ball around his body - usually resulting in a high floater to nowhere.

Yeah, good player but whenever he gets the ball he gets it in position that means the kick is usually a high floater to nowhere.

Great player. it’s obvious why there’s wraps on him. but he always gets the ball mopping up and kicks to no where.

but yeah good player of football. can only do football that is bad football and not needed but yes he’s good.

the football i describe is ■■■■ and i say it “always” is the case, but he is good but always gets ball in ■■■■ position and kicks ■■■■ but is good

Yeah, them ins will improve us. Lol

Would we be any worse?

After 2 years of hell that was the most bitter pill to swallow, I expected our top ups to deliver that performce not our best 22.

I predict they will make one change, and whoever the ‘in’ is will play as the sub.

it may not do that, but it will sure as ■■■■ send a message that emo whining and low output dont let you hold your spot in the ones. Might as well make an example out of a few guys for a game against a team like St Kilda

Ins: Langford, Giles, Jerrett

Outs: Bellchambers, Chapman ( injured ) , Carlisle

Youth and determination, out laziness and attitude.

Don’t mind a few changes for next week. Roll the dice to see if any can stand up for the week after.

it may not do that, but it will sure as ■■■■ send a message that emo whining and low output dont let you hold your spot in the ones. Might as well make an example out of a few guys for a game against a team like St Kilda

Not saying I’m against making a bunch of changes but “a team like St Kilda” is exactly the sort of team we lose to because everyone at the club thinks of them as “a team like St Kilda”.

That’s our mentality, team like St Kilda.

You cannot think like that in todays competition…it’s too even and on the day best team win now.

We’ll lose against the saints of you on those guys.

In: Browne ashby
Out: Gleeson Ambrose

If we don’t lose this has Sh-t win written all over it, get to a decent lead and then fall over the line by a few goals by the end.

In: Dry
Out: Rainy

If we don't lose this has Sh-t win written all over it, get to a decent lead and then fall over the line by a few goals by the end.

Hahaha we do love a good shizen lackluster win

play laverde team needs keilor.

Ambrose gotta go. Picking a forward for their tackling is like naming a bowler for their batting.

Will put money on St kilda

Out : going backwards
In: Having a forward line where we have a number close to the same number of defenders.

Surely Langford gets a game if he’s decent tomorrow?