Changes v St Kilda - Swing the Axe

Collingwood won because they had lots of small players , we selected too many talls for the conditions.
Next week might be similar conditions. May be dry.
Make the selection changes when this info is known.

Carlisle has to go, mopes around half arsed all day and his set shots are worse than Johnny Butcher!
Needs to be 3-4 changes this week to show that today was unacceptable

Collingwood won because they had lots of small players , we selected too many talls for the conditions. Next week might be similar conditions. May be dry. Make the selection changes when this info is known.
next week is indoors

In Ashby, Edwards
Out Chappy (inj/rested) Zaka

Carlisle back, Hurley forward so that Carlisle can get his mojo back.

Carlisle has to go, mopes around half arsed all day and his set shots are worse than Johnny Butcher! Needs to be 3-4 changes this week to show that today was unacceptable

He looks like he is kicking the ball half way through a step. Always has looked awkward IMO but hasn’t been much of a problem. Clearly his confidence looks shot right now.

Surely Langford gets a game if he's decent tomorrow?

Will Hams be given a run, tomorrow .?

Out: spudchambers, jake carfail, chappy, slowbrose

In: langford, orazio, giles, dalgleish

Reckon we will see Langford get a gig next week

We’d better come out and absolutely smash this mob.

Joe will clunk a few in the dry conditions and hopefully kick a bag.
Give Hams another go without being sub.
I’d bring in either Edwards or Ashby for Gleeson, whoever plays better in the VFL tomorrow.
If Chappy needs a rest, bring in Fanta.

The only difference between Ambrose today and the last two weeks, is that today we lost.

Still contributing more than a few guys with much bigger profiles.

just don’t play injured blokes simple. And Dempsey isn’t ready.

Actually must be second year in a row we rushed him back into Anzac day, would have rather Gwilt.

In Ashby, Edwards Out Chappy (inj/rested) Zaka

Carlisle back, Hurley forward so that Carlisle can get his mojo back.

If Ashby’s in, one of Gleeson or Dempsey has to go. Can’t pick 5 HBFs.

I’d be picking Zaha if he proves he’s actually properly fit. And if he’s not he shouldn’t play. Getting by at 75% atm.

Would go Langford over Ambrose. Love his effort but not much else. He doesn’t need to be Wayne Carey but at present he’s not even getting shots on goal, and even worse, spilling marks he should take.

But I still think the loss today (and how we played last week) wasn’t really down to any guy or guys really screwing it up. Rather, the concept to the ball movement was worked out and successfully stopped by the other mob. And we weren’t able to react effectively.

Still, we need to rejig the forward line a bit.

I’d be going

Out: Ambrose Gleeson Chap

In: Langford Ashby and either Fanta/Jerrett/Edwards (pending form)

Hams to start, Howlett or someone else a bit more seasoned as sub. NOT the small forward.
Carlisle and Bellcho get one more week to turn it around.

Edwards is in his 4 year in the system 2nd for us, he would want to get a game before round 12 I’d think. I’m pretty sure he has another year to run on his contract but even still. I like what he has to offer from a match up standpoint and he needs to be forward of centre. He caused the saints defence issues in the nab cup

I agree with points made by Ben and HAP.

Langford has to come in for Ambrose. We desperately need another avenue/s to goal.
So much to like about Ambrose but marking and goals ain’t his bag.
We are crying out for some pace and unpredictability in the forward half, enter Edwards.

Ashby comes in since Dalgleish ain’t ready.

Out - Chapman, Ambrose, Gleeson
In - Ashby, Langford, Edwards

In: Giles, kav, ashby
Out: chapman(if he is not injured he needs to be dropped)gleeson, ambrose

Bellchambers needs some help in the middle. Carlisle can play as the lead up forward. With Joe and the resting ruckman deeper

Kav as sub

I agree with points made by Ben and HAP.

We are crying out for some pace and unpredictability in the forward half, enter Edwards.

the solid citizen brigade are not going to like it but you are 100% right, he or Fanta is a must this week, we are SOOO predictable going forward, you shut down our ‘quick ball movement’ and we just cannot get it forward, with any sort of efficiency, it was clear last week, it was crystal today. We need someone who offers enough x factor that the opposition cant plan for.

Sheedy was great at times using Lloyd an Lucas as foils for Rioli and Moorcroft when they ended up being the targets.

■■■■ id take clearing out space for Colyer one out with his man. Somethings got to be done, far to much pressure is being put on Joe at the moment. He is doing amazing being literally the only target up forward for us right now.

Any danger of a small forward type getting a gig, ever. Fk id trade just about anyone for a betts/ballantyne

Its orazio time. Is he even a genuine FP? prob not.

Only change: permanently turn all the ******* sprinklers ON at TVSC.

Get gleeson out of defence, or don’t kick it him